Thread: Chrono Cross background paintings

Postingway Chrono Cross background paintings Maciariello's Avatar

Chrono Cross background paintings

I'll preface by stating that Chrono Cross was the first RPG I ever played and I adore this game more than nearly every other game out there (save for the original Metal Gear Solid). I know there are a LOT of haters out there that don't like it, but I love it to death and I'm constantly trying to find extra material associated with it.

So here's my question: does anyone know where I could find a gallery of high resolution pictures of all the places you travel in Chrono Cross? The background paintings in that game are beautiful and I'd love to be able to find a gallery that has them available to save (preferably without characters on screen).

Example: the background for Cape Howl at sunset or all the different areas in Termina.

Registered User Chrono Cross background paintings
    You could try the Chrono wiki. They have lots of pics of places that are in the game. The link I provided takes you to a pic of of Divine Dragon Falls. You can search on your own from there for whatever you want.

Divine Dragon Falls - The Chrono Wiki - Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Radical Dreamers

Here's a link for Cape Howl:

File:CapeHowl.png - The Chrono Wiki - Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Radical Dreamers

I never played Chrono Cross, but I loved Chrono Trigger. I agree that the artwork looks great in Cross.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Postingway Chrono Cross background paintings Maciariello's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    You could try the Chrono wiki. They have lots of pics of places that are in the game. The link I provided takes you to a pic of of Divine Dragon Falls. You can search on your own from there for whatever you want.
    Thank you SO MUCH! I knew this was the right place to post a thread like this! You've done me a huge service by redirecting me to that site (surprisingly I hadn't known there was a wiki just based on Chrono games!).

I posted this same thread on the official PlayStation forums and no one helped me out there. Although the posters on that site are generally jerks anyway.

Thank you again!