Thread: Bogey Memory Cards?

All is One.One is All. Bogey Memory Cards? Firefly's Avatar

Bogey Memory Cards?

U see,I bought a PS1 memory card on ebay.And everytime I save on it,it says Data Damaged.I have tried everything,but it won't work.Then I thought maybe somebody's selling messed up memory cards.And so I was wondering if it was true or not?And if u know whats wrong with my memory card please tell me!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    It's why I don't recommend buying secondhand.
    I wouldn't be surprised if most old memory cards you buy online or from pawn shops are just the damaged cards someone wanted to make a buck off.

Moral of the story? Buy new.
    victoria aut mors

The Persistent Flourish Bogey Memory Cards? Alice's Avatar
    Yeah, I agree with Silver. When it comes to stuff like this, if possible, buy it brand new. I have a secondhand memory card that has a 15th block you can't save data to. Then again, I'm not really bothered by that since I don't use my PS1 as much anymore. But still.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All sorts can happen when you buy pre-owned stuff online. I bought a PS2 memory card secondhand once from amazon - its turned up with what looked like spilt milk on it (I ****ing hope it was milk), and had loads of someone elses game data on it. =S

Yeah, we all make mistakes. Just next time, buy brand new - and go to the shop! Then you'll know for certain if its new or not.

Did you get the details of the person who sold it to you? I don't use ebay, but you should be able to send it back and get a refund...

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Selkie in training Bogey Memory Cards? Silver Spyro's Avatar
    Yup, probably busted. Nothin' much we can do here, eh? ^^;
    Call me Silver.

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Bogey Memory Cards? ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    The PlayStation 1 memory card that you bought on ebay is my guess shot, that's the risk on buying something used on ebay I'm afraid, I never buy anything used on ebay not since the last time I bought something used on ebay and found out that it was junk. Sorry that happened to you, but take it as a learning tool for next time.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Bogey Memory Cards? Dark Squall's Avatar
    Believe or not...On earth. Yea I know someone like me is too awesome to live on earth but what can I do?!!!

Anyway I believe buying from the Ebay is not stupid but it'sscary. You don't know who's goofing off and who's not. If you tried to return it they'll just say you broke it

Next time buy it directly from the store.
    Last edited by Dark Squall; 08-03-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Sig(s) made by me

DS Sigs

What is life:
    Life is not like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos! what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow

Why life is unfair!!!:
    When man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment...When a woman talks dirty to a man it's 3.95$ per a minute!!!

My Mafia family:
    Mona Lisa Overdrive - Self Appointed god
    LoVeLeSs - Freaky Goddaughter
    brnthsdiscout - FF Lovin' sister
    DiaryofJane-Music Loving God Mother
    Unknown Entity - My sister and my right hand in the family
    Silver - Enforcer