I have some questions about the story that the game never gave an explanation for. What happened to tenenbaum after her 5 minute appearance in the game?
What was sinclair really after...Lamb makes it obvious that sinclair wasn't as friendly as he seemed, and even some of his own words made him appear as an enemy. Wasn't Lamb in the sub too? I'm pretty sure she states shes in the submarine. could there have been two? And the biggest question that most of the fans of the whole "somethinginthesea" conspiracy. What Happened to Mark and Phil? The Audio tape removed from the game leaves Mark off in the final area of the game which must mean he had connections to Lamb or Ryan. Phil's role was never quite explained besides his friendship with mark and their plot to uncover rapture's secrets. Another question I just thought of while typing this, 2 more actually. What was Delta's real name. I know it stated a few times he was the son of Ryan...so ____ Ryan. And how did Jack's role in the game effect the moments before the game..as in the 5 year spread?