Thread: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta

Che

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta

Anyone else have this? I've been playing this all day long (between classes obviously) for the past week. It's just one map, but its so huge that every time you play you basically get into these little battles with people in totally different places. It's fun as ****.

When this game comes out in March it's going to get a 10/10 and be one of the best FPS games we've seen in a long time. There's a few bugs in the beta, but overall its solid as hell.

Blog Entries
    All day but only in between classes? Where the **** is your dedication to the game man? You should start bringing your monitor and PS3 to class if you want to be reallly super awesome at the game.

In all honesty, I hope it does well, and I hope people pick up on this game if it does great, so it can have something called popularity. Maybe it can be the game that knocks the Halo series off of the competitive console gaming flagship title. I'd like to see it happen.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2