Thread: Across Age

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Across Age

I only ran into this one myself today, but it's a great newer game that looks a bit SNESsy and features gameplay that appeals to the part of me that loved older Ys games.

Probably best that I got it now and now when it first came out as from what I've read, the day one release version had a lot of flaws that killed the enjoyment, but the finished product I gained today was great.

Anyone else playing? If you're not, does the trailer (or even just games in that older style) excite you?
    victoria aut mors

Certified tech, come at me! Across Age SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Across Age

I watched the trailer and I must say, it is really awesome looking. It does remind me of those awesome Ys opening scenes from the turbografix versions. I'll have to check this one out and see the info about the game.
    Currently Playing:

A Plain Old Derp Across Age Padraic's Avatar

The game looked fantastically fun, and I would get it in an instant, is it iPhone only or is it compatible with the iTouch also?

The combat system looks fun with the chibi people, and from what I gather, every person has their own ability?

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Padraic View Post
    The game looked fantastically fun, and I would get it in an instant, is it iPhone only or is it compatible with the iTouch also?

The combat system looks fun with the chibi people, and from what I gather, every person has their own ability?
    Both. Pretty much all games are, though no vibration on itouch.
    It's not exactly the most groundbreaking game, but the great visuals and game mechanics have me hooked. Story and combat, not so much, but they're not too bad neither.

EDIT: Yeah, both characters have their own ability. Most dungeons require you to combine abilities to proceed further.
    victoria aut mors