Thread: *Idea* Kirby RPG anyone?

*Idea* Kirby RPG anyone?

In actuality, I just had this idea, and wanted to run it by you guys. What if they made a Kirby RPG?

Ok. I'm going to use Super Mario and the Legend of the Seven Stars as an example, or Paper Mario. You have your character, Kirby. And you have the four options: Attack, Item, Run, Special.
    If you choose Attack, Kirby runs up, and blam! Smashes with the hammer. Item is self explanatory, same as run. Special is when you can choose between different forms. Say Sword, Boomerang, Bomb, etc. You choose Sword, Kirby changes, runs up, and does a sword uppercut or something. And then he would stay in that form until struck.

Then the party members could change. You could have Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Gooey, Waddle Dee, and the weird animals you could find, like the owl and hamster.
    Thoughts?
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み *Idea* Kirby RPG anyone? ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Re: *Idea* Kirby RPG anyone?

I love this idea! I'd definitely play it if it ever gets made.

I think it would be good with a Mother/Earthbound type engine (but you can see the characters), where Kirby would obviously be your main character, and then chop and change your party. Kirby could have different modes, like in the games, and each has their own advantages and disadvantages.

But yeah, loving this idea.