Thread: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE on SKY ISLAND

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE on SKY ISLAND

The year is 2143. Although humanity has by and large managed to suppress past shadows in human history such as war and famine through the power of ingenuity, these revelations in agriculture and medical science also bring with them an ever-burgeoning population. In order to provide an adequate and comfortable living space for future generations, countries around the world have built cities in the sky, their landscapes supported by gargantuan pillars that are in turn supported by the earth's own soil. As preliminary skepticism quickly gives way to the dream of an even more wonderful life, the world's wealthier tiers and others with the proper means begin a speedy and unabated pilgrimage into the clouds, leaving former beacons of economic strength and their inhabitants to fend for themselves.

Time passes, and though the rift in wealth between the residents of the sky islands and the earth appears to grow even larger than their physical distance from one another, the surplus of livable land draws general opinion toward a positive outlook. Society begins to forget worries such as limited land and resources and instead turns to their one ever-present fear: death. In order to do away with this final nuisance to human civilization, scientists begin to make huge leaps in the field of biotechnology. However, what they believed may have been the key to humanity's final evolution may have actually been the trigger to its extinction.

The world is now about to welcome in the next century. Yet where sounds of laughter and joy should have been present, a thick, almost suffocating atmosphere fills its place. Not long ago the inhabitants of one particular city, your city, had been either outside enjoying the sights of lavish parades, or perhaps in a luxurious restaurant feasting on the best that money could buy. However that was all brought to an end rather quickly. The presence of the armed military and urgings for evacuation to neighboring shelters leave everyone in a daze. In short time you find yourself in a large and well-lit, but very cramped complex. Confused whispers and the occasional yell creep about your ear drums, only adding to your own perplexed state.

Just what was going on? Even an inkling of this would satiate you at this point.

OOC - So on spur of the moment a certain person and I decided I should start something like this as a half-joke. I have no real plans on where I would take this, but let's see how it pans out.

The situation is as stated. You, the players, have no idea what is going on yet, as apparent as it is. =P Choose your character's profession or expertise, which will determine what you are capable of. A brief description of appearance and a very, very simple idea of background would be cool too, though you don't have to post the background. You will be given a description of the area, and you can ask for more information if deemed plausible. Keep it to semi-RP format if possible. So when you ask, say things like "He peers into the darkness ahead of him, searching for any movements," or "She looks around for anything that may be of use." Pretty simple. I'll clarify rules as we go. If you have any questions ask away.

Try it out? Hope you don't die?
    Last edited by SOLDIER #819; 06-26-2010 at 07:33 PM.

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar

Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE on SKY ISLAND

Thank goodness I am not claustrophobic...but what is going on? Selphia thought as she tried to elbow her way around the crowd. Her long brown hair was neatly pulled together and her green eyes peering through her dark rimmed eyeglasses. Her ankle-length skirt was not helping her maneuverability either.

This is why I like the library...so quiet and peaceful she pouted as she finally gave up and stood in place, waiting for some sort of announcement from whoever was in charge.

((yeah yeah I picked a librarian...lol way to be useless in a zombie RP))

Registered Goober ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE on SKY ISLAND Order's Avatar

Name: David

Job: electronics technitian

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 180

Build: not out of shape, but not extremely muscular.

Appearence: Blonde hair, gray eyes, no particular feartures stand out. Wears a button up shirt and slacks almost always.

Skill: troubleshoot & repair electronics, dexterous and comfortable with all things electrical. Has a reliable memory

Weakness: fear of heights, reluctant to trust others.

((OOC: dunno if Ill stick with this, but here we go!))

David sat against a cold metalic post, attempting to separate himself from the crowd. The expirianced technitian felt as if he could feel the swarm of bodies sucking up his air and soaking the room with their sweat. With the hood of his jacket wrapped over one shoulder to cover his mouth and nose and his chin tucked to his chest, it was obvious that David was trying to sleep. The persistant banter and mixture of hundreds of obnoxious styles of music made sleep impossible. He sighed and tried to stretch the kink in his knee out, but his shoe immidiately bumped someone. The techie quickly retracted his foot and tried to bury his head deeper in his shoulder, all while wondering where his next meal would come from.

Blog Entries

What the fuck is going on? Uzzi demanded silently to himself. Having been in the midst of the crowd from the start, he had not the luxury of making his way to a wall or something to lean on, but instead had to remain perfectly upright amidst the crowd of people that surrounded him. Looking around was easy; at a bit above six feet, he was a head above most the people around him. Not that there was much to see anyway. All the while, the young man listened for anything amidst the whisperings that would tell him what was happening. No one seemed to know much of anything, though.

Even worse, Uzzi was subjected to the people's terrible taste in music that surrounded him. A bass player in a local band, Uzzi knew a thing or two about good music, and the shit he was hearing hurt his ears. Several times he fought back a groan, although he couldn't hide the scowl that was written across his face. Luckily, nobody seemed to be particularly happy with the situation, so at least he had that excuse to his advantage. Also, the tattoos covering the portions of his arms that weren't covered by his black t-shirt, coupled with his spiked orange hair and the chains and spiky bracelets he was wearing, gave him a little extra space; people didn't seem to want to get too close to him. This made him chuckle a little on the inside, even as he scowled. People are too focused on outward appearances, He thought.

OOC: Yeah, Uzzi is a Biblical name. I thought it was pretty cool when I read it. Although a rocker may not have any obvious advantages or disadvantages in a zombie apocalypse, maybe he has a natural talent for a particular weapon...

Registered User ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE on SKY ISLAND

Jana eyed at the surroundings with a look of annoyance on her face. People were gathered en masse to this location, and yet no one seemed to know why...at least none of the civilians did. Her fiancé, a rather high-ranking military man, had told her beforehand that there had been some sort of problem in a nearby science facility, but any additional information was to be kept classified...even from her. During the evacuation, she had been separated from her beloved, and now she stood among the many other residents of the city.

Jana tried to make her way to any of the soldiers to get some answers, either to the whereabouts of her loved one or why so many were crowded in this horribly cramped space. She may be short side of tiny, but she more than made up for her diminutive stature with fierce determination. As she made her way through the crowd, she noticed that more and more soldiers had been outfitted with some rather heavy artillery. She kept a taser and pepper spray in her purse at her fiance's insistence, but she wondered if it would be enough in case something horrible was really happening...

OOC - I'm glad so many people decided to post... even if it's been a while since I put this up. To be honest I had to reread my own post to remember what I had said. This'll be my first time narrating, but I'll try my best!

~~

Jana pushes gently through the crowd to a nearby duo of soldiers positioned at one of the many large double door entryways. As she opens her mouth to say something a rather plump woman with red hair shoves past her rather fiercely, likewise flame-haired and freckled son in tote. Nearly nose-to-nose with the guard she shouts,

"My boy Ron was bitten by some hooligan just now! We need to patch him up! And couldn't you at least TRY to keep the peace in here! We're not cattle!"

Both guards turn their attention to the boy with nervous eyes. Then they turn to one another. Their expressions say that both know what the other is thinking, but neither knows what to do. The ladies jowls quiver in rage at their silence and she begins screaming at them at the top of her lungs.

Someone behind Uzzi calls bullshit.

"Oh come ON! I've seen this shit go down in that one movie... ****in'... Daybreak of the Deceased? Whatever! Point is, ZOMBIES UP IN THIS HERE ROOM! GUN! KID! HEAD! NOW!"

The room suddenly rumbles to life with great chatter, its epicenter that one man (he only seems to be getting louder, so much so that Uzzi thought his ears might start bleeding). The whispers and clamoring of an irritated mass mingle with music of questionable taste to produce a most distasteful buzz, not unlike white noise from a television. From time to time shrill screaming erupts from the crowd and then dies out just as quickly. In spite of this, using your eyes alone it doesn't seem as if the situation has taken a turn toward the violent quite yet.

A closely huddled group right next to Selphia seems to whispering about something over ruckus. They struck her as being someone she could identify more readily with than the other types about... but then again, she probably wasn't the type to simply talk to strangers. Although she hadn't been trying to eavesdrop, she somehow manages to catch this:

"we...dkghl;kg... get out... this pla;lnie... done fo';aln... togetha'';l... find..."

In David's particular corner of the raucous hall a cloud of gray mist glides by his face, accompanied by a mild but rather distinct odor. In turning his head to look he finds a rather gruff-looking man in his mid-thirties leaning against the same pipe, partaking deeply of a joint. It was a common brand that could be purchased down at the 8-22 across the street from his apartment. Though smoking in a cramped public space was no doubt a breach in etiquette, the discomfort it may have caused was nothing amid the chaos.

The man exhales and, sensing David's eyes on him, returns his gaze. "Gotta do what you gotta do to stay calm, right?"

~~

What do you do?
    Last edited by SOLDIER #819; 01-19-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Blog Entries

A loud female voice momentarily caught Uzzi's attention, piercing through the din of the room. He cocked an eyebrow with interest at the woman, who seemed to be complaining about some douche biting her kid, when from right behind his head, another loud voice started yelling about zombies or some damn thing. The more he yelled, the less Uzzi cared; the voice was piercing into his brain. For a short time, Uzzi tried to keep his composure, though he slowly felt his face contort into a snarl, and the veins on his forehead and neck bulge out as though they were going to burst. That damned voice! It would not shut up! Soon, Uzzi could take it no longer...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Reaching back as far as he could with his right hand-regardless of anyone in the way-Uzzi turned and decked the loud man right in the face as hard as he could. "I CAN'T FUCKIN' THINK WITH THAT BULLSHIT COMING OUT YOUR MOUTH AND INTO MY EARS!!"
    Last edited by Taco-Calamitous; 01-24-2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Noticed I went from present to past tense...

Jana eventually made her way through the crowd to where two soldiers were standing guard. However, before she even had time to get their attention, she was pushed out of the way with great force by a hysterical lady with a child in tow. Before Jana had time to react, the lady was berating the guards and demanding medical attention for her boy. It was at this time that Jana noticed the large, gaping wound on the boy...and that he was turning more pale and less conscious by the minute.

Suddenly, a man's voice called out, claiming the absurd notion that this boy was turning into an undead monsters from one of those cheesy horror films. Even though Jana thought the idea ridiculous, it seemed that the crowd was turning into a frenzy at the mere mention of it. Voices were calling for the boy's death. Other voices were trying to restore order. Even more voices just wanting to be heard amongst the chaos. Tension was mounting at an alarming rate.

One of the louder and more grating voices that was yelling out was quickly silenced with a loud thud. Jana turned and saw a tall man with an orange mohawk and balled-up fist standing above another man with a bleeding face. Jana knew that with this one spark of violence, the whole situation could turn quite ugly...

OOC - I'm switching up the writing tense for simplicity's sake.

~~

And right Jana was! Louds gasps break out as Uzzi's delightful friend stands back up. His face is all shock, but quickly contorts into one of rage.

"I'll kill you!!"

The man withdraws a knife and slowly makes his way over to Uzzi.

Everyone about the duo cleared out of the way, yelling and screaming as they went, pushing and shoving anyone near them to make way and causing even more of a fuss.

Smoke begins accumulate in thick plumes about the perimeter of the room, as well as in the odd place within its area. It rises upward to the top of building's relatively low ceiling, where it continues to build and build... A lot of other people, much like the man next to David, were trying their best to "remain calm" it would seem.

The child at mother's side next to Jana begins to shiver intensely.

David's acquaintance partakes deeply of the stuff one last time, and then leaves it next to David. It's still lit.

"I like quiet types like you. My friends and I are planning to get out of here, so, you know..." he says rather loudly. With all the noise, it barely comes out as a whisper. With that, he stands up and makes his way over to the group near Selphia.

Two people out of the group by Selphia, a man and a woman, begin to make their way slowly past her and the crowd surrounding her. They head toward a small emergency exit at the back of the building. One person they push away slowly pushes back hard sending the woman to the ground. Selphia also starts getting knocked about as well. It's like she's in a pinball machine.

The mother near Jana becomes even more rowdy with the two soldiers. She screams at the top of her lungs, spraying saliva all over their faces.

"LET US OUT! NOW! MY SON, HE..."

One seems irked, the other seems to be at a loss for what to do and can only be described as pitiable. There aren't many soldiers inside the building. If any of them were to move from their posts, people would no doubt attempt to flee. The boy, shivering worsening with every minute that passes, stumbles away from his mother. She does not notice him leave.

Suddenly, a loud mechanical wail pierces through the buzz of the swarm. It is clearly a fire alarm. People begin to panic even more.

The woman who had fallen near Selphia attempts to stand up, but dense hail of shoes sees to it that she is kept firmly pinned to the ground. The world inside this little box is now crazy with fright. They don't notice that they are about to trample someone to death. If Selphia doesn't do something...

The boy walks up to Jana. He is sweating profusely. He slowly looks up at her and she can clearly see his eyes are completely misted over. His mouth trembles fiercely.

"I... I..."

He stammers and then coughs violently, but manages to get the words out.

"... I like turtles."

In one jerky, speedy movement he leaps onto Jana's right arm and uses his weight to try and pull her down. He then opens his mouth wide, and...

~

What do you do?

Archie had groggily followed the mass after being forced out of his home by the militant forces at work. Still in his green and purple striped footed pyjamas he opened his eyes with a start as voices and alarms rang out. Confusion swept over him as he tried to piece everything that was transpiring which was rather odd because one would think embarassment would be the first emotion to apprehend the young male. Archie wasn't sure but perhaps this was just an advertising scheme brought about by the higher ups of the pyjama agency Archie worked for. He was one of their best models after all.

His ebony form stood up away from the wall it was previously leaning on and his eyes narrowed in on two that much of the group was trying to get away from. His large afro seemed to glide along the haze as it was rising over the people. With each step he got closer to the two his intent was to stop the man who had brought out the knife. Unbeknownst to how the situation came to unfold but out of the two the one with the rocker motif was sooo badass looking Archie couldn't help but be swayed to help him out. His mind raced through various old kung fu movies trying to decide on a feasible attack eventually settling on a simple left cross.
    Last edited by Imposter; 01-25-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Yay! For free will!

OOC - Atma, you can go ahead and just plain ole say you're going to hit him/shoot him/knee him in the groin. I leave it to you.
    Last edited by SOLDIER #819; 01-25-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Oh shit! Uzzi suddenly realized that he had acted before he thought again, and usually when he did that, he did not get the most favorable of outcomes. The man he had just struck had drawn a knife and meant to cut him with it, and being cut was not one of Uzzi's most favorite things. However, he couldn't back down now, even though he had no weapon of his own and no one seemed to be willing to help him; instead of turning and running, he put his hands up in the air taunted his opponent.

"What, you gonna cut me? You think you can do it? Huh? Bring it! Bring it, BITCH! I'd like to see you try!" Having given his challenge, Uzzi assumed a fighting stance, his fists guarding his face, ready to strike. This might not end well, but he was no pussy. He looked for an opportunity to strike...

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar

((OOC- I hope I did not miss anything! I also typed this so fast..so...pardon my English))

"we...dkghl;kg... get out... this pla;lnie... done fo';aln... togetha'';l... find..."
    Selphia was too caught up in her own world to pay attention to the words as she was busy poking at the touchscreen device in her hand to organize the book returns of the day while audibly cursing under her breath as if the gadget in her hand could hear her.

"No connection?!? Damnit..I just paid my bills! And what is this..smoke?"

Suddenly, she almost got knocked over by a couple of people rushing behind her. Selphia caught her balance but, her tablet device, not so lucky as it landed hard on the ground and get knocked about by the frantic shuffling of the people around her until the object is lost from her sight. And like a domino, the sequence of events just got worse from there.

She heard a loud shrieking noise that forced her to cover her ear. Being a librarian, she destested noise SO MUCH.

Oh for the love of... she could not even finish her sentence and the crowd started panicking again. She held her skirt up to her knee to prevent it from being stepped on while her other hand tried to hold her eyeglasses securely against her face and tried not to get trampled to death by going with the general direction of the crowd. One person behind her shoved her hard to the side wanting to get ahead. The only thing that prevented her from falling over was the fact that she was able to hold on to....

A pair of arms riddled with tattoos...chains and spikey bracelets...

Slowly looking up, Selphia found herself staring at a tall, very pissed off man with spiked orange hair. ((Uzzi))
    Last edited by Quistis; 01-26-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Jana watched in horror as the violence escalated. At this point, she knew that she couldn't do anything to keep any semblence of peace, but she could at least try to help the boy. She glanced around to find anything that could be used to patch up his wounds. She then noticed a bag embroided with a medical patch near one of the soldiers.

I could find something in there! Jana thought to herself. Luckily for her too, the boy's mother was distracting the guards with her shrieking fit, so Jana snuck her way behind them and snatched the bag. As she turned to make her way back to the boy, she heard the near-deafening siren of a fire alarm.

"Oh great.. Just when I thought things couldn't get any louder...", Jana grumbled. To make matters worse, smoke was billowing up towards the ceiling, and it wouldn't be long before the whole facility was choked with it. If the people didn't get outside soon, they were going to suffocate...but first, Jana had to get to the boy. As she turned to make her way back to where she had left him, she was surprised to see that he had made his way to her.

"Hey there, little guy." She cooed to the boy. "Let's see if we can't get you fixed up." Jana noticed the boy's eyes were clouded over like milky pools, and his clothes and hair were matted with sweat. She bent down to inspect the wound, and it was at that moment that the boy opened his mouth as if to speak.

"I... I..."

The boy was struggling to get the words out, so Jana bent even closer so that she didn't miss what he had to say.

"...I like turtles."

Before Jana had time to process what on Earth he had just said, the boy lunged at her with surprising speed. Jana reacted quickly and judo chopped the boy across the neck. She managed to get out of that attack with just some quite viscous drool covering her forearm. No harm done to her, but the boy was sprawled out and unconscious on the ground.

"IT WAS SELF DEFENSE!" Jana exclaimed to anyone that might have been watching the ordeal.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 02-01-2012 at 11:42 PM.

David eyed the smoker critically. There were kids cramed in this room too...
    He set his roach down on the floor next to the nervous techie. David used his tweezers and small screwdriver from his pocket kit to remove the ember and placed the joint in his shirt pocket. As an afterthought, he realized the point of his tools were razor sharp. David palmed the tweezers and screwdriver into separate shirt cuffs before scanning for an exit.
    The techie followed the smoker for a short way before noticing a fight breaking out amid isolated pockets of arguing. David took a new route though the crowded room and spotted a woman slipping past the soldiers. He cut a new path to pass by even the woman who'd had the idea first.
    As David moved closer, he watched her say a few words to a young boy. Her face snapped from a smile to wide-eyed surprise before she struck him to the ground. The nervous techie continued past at a slightly faster pace, but the girl began to take a step back and crashed into David. He followed through and nearly knocked her to the floor as she shouted about having to defend herself. David didn't pause for a moment, he continued quickly pacing toward the exit.
    Last edited by Order; 02-02-2012 at 06:38 PM.

The mother had been keeping herself quite busy, but was not occupied enough to miss Jana's bear-like paw come down like a hammer on turtle boy's neck. Her expression shifted randomly like slots machine in Vegas from a blank stare, to shock... and finally, settling on anger, she stomped her way over to Jana, howling as she went.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON?! YOU BITCH!"

One of the soldiers who had been dealing with her complaints earlier wasn't able to catch a break. He wasn't aware of exactly what had transpired, but moved to restrain the freaky lady to keep confrontation for escalating. The woman was almost on top of Jana at this point, and did not so easily give up her struggle despite the soldiers orders to desist. She manages to wrench her arm free for a moment, which crashes into Jana's face and sends her stumbling back into David.

David continues to sneak past to the door in his inconspicuous fashion, but having unwittingly been thrust into the spotlight with a sudden crash can no longer hide his presence. The second guard in the pair by the mother and child immediately takes notice of him amidst the crowd, particularly his destination.

"Get away from the door immediately! I WILL use force!" He immediately removed the pistol at his side and levels it at David's chest. The crowd surrounding both parties scatter like mice at the sight of the gun, pressing themselves into corners.

Near Jana, the child slowly stood up on shaky knees. There was no mistaking it -- his sights were set on her.

~~

Uzzi's taunts had succeeded well in distracting the loud guy with the knife. He did not notice the man with the ample fro, making him nearly two head sizes larger, approach from the side. Being as tense as he was, however, he manages to shift out of the way as Archie's fist connects with his cheek. More pissed than hurt, he charges past Archie, knife flailing about, and flies at Uzzi (thinking him to be the easier of the two).

At this very moment, Selphia stumbles onto the scene, her lithe form having made her an excellent pinball for the undulating waves of the crowd. As she collides with Uzzi, the Uzzi's armed assailant inadvertently crashed into her. All three fall to a floor in a tangle. Obscenities and spit spill out from the man's mouth as he curses his bad luck. He still had managed to maintain a firm grip on his knife, however. Struggling to get past Selphia he makes to poke a hole or two in Uzzi...

... But receives the butt of a rifle to the back of his head. He slumps over on on top of the pair. The knife comes clattering to the ground.

Three guards stood above them. One had stepped between Archie and the rest, rifle only half-raised. He seemed unsure of what to do. Another had his gun raised over his head like a club, looming tall over Selphia. The third had his trained on Uzzi's skull.

"STAY DOWN! STAY DOWN! HANDS ON THE GROUND NOW!"

~~

What do you do?
    Last edited by SOLDIER #819; 02-24-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Confusion set over Uzzi as he found himself on the floor, dazed and unsure of how he got there. The loud asshole with the knife was charging him, when all of the sudden some chick came out of nowhere and bumped into both of them, knocking everyone onto the floor. Inwardly Uzzi cursed the situation, the asshole with the knife, and the dumb bitch for running into him when he had the bastard right where he wanted him. In moments, this inward cursing would have turned into outward cursing, and a fist or two would have found its way to the noisy ass, except that Uzzi now found a gun trained on his face, and the man behind it yelling at him to stay down.

"Okay. Okay. No need to shoot, officer. I'm cool." There were few things that Uzzi would not charge full throttle into the face of, but a man with a gun was one of them. Although he was aware that it may not seem like it at times, Uzzi did not actually wish to die. However, the thought did occur to him that, given the right opportunity, it might be prudent to take that gun off this officer's hands... In any event, the douche who brought a knife to a fist fight should count himself lucky that the officers stepped in when they did, because he had been in for a world of hurt.

David kept his eyes locked on his escape, casually shuffling past the conflict nearby. The child-assulting woman stumbled back into him and David knew he should have just pressed against a wall. Hindsight, however enlightening, would not change his present path. One of the guards glanced over, did a double-take, gritted his teeth and thrust a pistol up and forward, sighted on David's chest. The nervous techie didn't hear what the guard said, but he understood fully. He immideately took two steps back and raised his hands to shoulder height.
    "Whoa, there's no need for that." David had a little expirience with rifles and almost none with pistols. He did, however, know how to tell if a safety is on or off. This gun was most asureadly unsafe. The blood drained quickly from David's fingers in response to the danger. His heart pounded steadily. Trying his hardest to find something to say, David's thoughts were dominated by the realization he needed to urinate badly.
    "I, uh... I need to use the restroom is all." The guard blinked, pistol still leveled. David saw the thoughts swirling in the gaurds head, of course someone would need to eventually. David just needed to ensure that the guard didn't take it as a bluff.
    "Is there a bathroom? Or, have you designated a corner inwhich I should do my business?" David's tone became sarcastic and accusing in response to the guard's obvious loss for words. The nervous techie fired off as much as he could before the guard could inevitably collect his thoughts and counter,
    "Is there a bucket? Do I even get toilet paper, or should I just go ahead and sacrifice my shirt as long as my dignity will be long gone anyway!"
    There were gasps from the withdrawn crowd and a few scattered noises of agreement. David stood alone, at gunpoint with his hands up and chest pushed out in defiance. It may have been a rushed descision, but David knew either he would get away from that miserable room, or the guard would attempt to detain him. Whichever happened, David was prepaired to stick a tiny, razorsharp screwdriver or tweezers in throats, eyes and stomachs if he had to. But only if there would be no other option.
    David's face shifted from gritted teeth and defiance to a sigh of impatience.
    "I really need to go, can you make up your mind already?"

Out of spite

Archie's fist had connected and he quickly looked over his hand making sure he hadn't damaged such a beautiful piece of man hand. It was during this time all the crazy stuff went down and now he found himself separated from the others by a guard.

He took a step forward and his body seemed to loom over the guard with his gun only half raised. Archie smiled flirtatiously at the guard and than looked over him at the rocker guy. Truth be told the whole incident was getting a little out of hand and Archie still wasn't quite sure if this was a commercial or not.

'Oi, Oi, Oi! Officer we aren't causin' any troubles. No sir, none at all. Ain't no need to get all agressive. Can't you be like your friend here??'

Archie's voice seemed quite loud amidst everything going on and his accent was quite thick. He stood over the unsure guard pointing at him as if to clarify which guy he was talking about.