Thread: He who passes the sentence...

Hewerya love...? He who passes the sentence... seanb's Avatar

He who passes the sentence...

'Lord of the seven kingdoms? protector of the realm?'

'Of houses Baratheon and Lannister? ...don't make me laugh.

Joffery, that little web footed evil bastard has caused complete horror to our Westeros.

I call the men of the hands watch to take the Queen and her son to their royal apartments and keep them there under guard, until the council decide who has the rightful claim to the throne. This council shall consist of myself, my wife, my daughter Sansa, Tywin Tyrion Lannister and his royal guard, my two sons Robb Stark and Jon Snow and Stannis and Renly Baratheon.

I also wish Daenerys Targaryen, mother of dragons to participate in this council. I command 50 of my men to sail to the outer continent to retrieve her. And to retrieve any remaining men that were sent there by King Robert to execute her and her unborn child. She is to be safe now.

Commander, send a raven north to Tywin Tyrion Lannister and his guard Bronn, to summon them to kings landing. I need their assistance in this time of corrupt tumoil.

Send another to summon Stannis Baratheon, informing him of the death of his brother and what I believe, his right to claim the iron throne.
    Last edited by seanb; 07-10-2012 at 09:34 AM.

TFF's Token Imp He who passes the sentence... Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: He who passes the sentence...

A rash move Stark. Might I suggest a little patience before you end up declaring war on most of the land? Don't you have another matter to attend to, at the Wall perhaps? Jon took the Black, he'll attend no council of yours.. Lest he find your missing brother at that. And Tywin? My father is no friend of yours, he will answer no summon if he knows it is you that sent it - and wishing to remove my nephew from the throne no less.. Bronn is my sellsword, and he'll not do your bidding - besides, he has other duties to fulfill. Namely finding me a comely wench to have at!

Forgive me for misplacing your name, blame your father for making them so similar. True, I have no interest in Tywin Lannister, but you Tyrion have yet to explain the accusations against you, in that you issued but failed an assassination of my son in order to conceal a deadly secret that rids Joffery of the Iron Throne. I admit it was wrong for my wife to hold you captive without my consent, that was a mistake. The secret will remain so should Stannis Baratheon, brother of the late King Robert who I considered a great friend, rightfully claim the throne.

As for Jon, I am Lord Stark of Winterfell, and my command will not be deviated from. An exception will be made allowing his temporary dismissal from the wall as it is for the good of the realm.

Kiss with a fist. He who passes the sentence... Dranzer's Avatar

Lord Tyrion, you should know better than most that a sell sword can be bought and knows no form allegiance; loyalty is not in their job description. I have expressed permission to attend this council, but it is not to discuss such matters. Father, you know my loyalty will always be to my family, but we have more pressing matters.

Mance is on the move, how will we defend the seven kingdoms from the King Beyond the Wall if we are fighting each other? But there's more, the wight walkers... How will we protect our land from them? Which battle is more important? I know which one I must fight.

[throws head of some undead person]
    Last edited by Dranzer; 07-10-2012 at 03:31 PM.

TFF's Token Imp He who passes the sentence... Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dranzer View Post
    Lord Tyrion, you should know better than most that a sell sword can be bought and knows no form allegiance; loyalty is not in their job description. I have expressed permission to attend this council, but it is not to discuss such matters. Father, you know my loyalty will always be to my family, but we have more pressing matters.

Mance is on the move, how will we defend the seven kingdoms from the King Beyond the Wall if we are fighting each other? But there's more, the wight walkers... How will we protect our land from them? Which battle is more important? I know which one I must fight.

[throws head of some undead person]
    How little you remember of our time on the Wall together, Bastard. But hear me Lord Snow, you know as well as I the struggle with manpower and your cause is best served elsewhere. The gracious Ned Stark knows all too well how silly this is becoming - and I will face whatever charge you have thrown at me. My Lord Father cares little for me, but more for the besmirching of his good name. Sully it not with accusation or treachery towards me, for I would not be silly enough to try to kill Bran with my own dagger? My cunning is my weapon - how remiss would it be to dull its blade so?

Need I remind you good ser Ned, that whilst you attend council as Hand of the King your son Robb rules in your stead? I am not subject to any command you might bestow, and as for Bronn.. a sellsword he may be, but one who knows the value of Lannister gold. A Lannister always pays his debts.

Kiss with a fist. He who passes the sentence... Dranzer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Martin
    How little you remember of our time on the Wall together, Bastard. But hear me Lord Snow, you know as well as I the struggle with manpower and your cause is best served elsewhere. The gracious Ned Stark knows all too well how silly this is becoming - and I will face whatever charge you have thrown at me. My Lord Father cares little for me, but more for the besmirching of his good name. Sully it not with accusation or treachery towards me, for I would not be silly enough to try to kill Bran with my own dagger? My cunning is my weapon - how remiss would it be to dull its blade so?

Need I remind you good ser Ned, that whilst you attend council as Hand of the King your son Robb rules in your stead? I am not subject to any command you might bestow, and as for Bronn.. a sellsword he may be, but one who knows the value of Lannister gold. A Lannister always pays his debts.
    What little time you spent on the Wall, Bastard of another kind. You pissed off of the edge of the world, and then went back on your way. My cause might best be served elsewhere now, but what claim to the Iron Throne will matter when the dead come knocking on its door? Your weapon might be sharp, but hear me Imp, reality will take no damage from its threat.

Something bigger is coming, and so is winter. Need I remind you, Tyrion: winter is coming, as the Starks say.

Boxer of the Galaxy He who passes the sentence... Rowan's Avatar

The dead have already been killed once, which means they can't be very good in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranzer View Post
    Something bigger is coming, and so is winter. Need I remind you, Tyrion: winter is coming, as the Starks say.

Too true son, once this nonsense in Kings Landing is finished up, I want you to take your sisters and go find their mother and return them to Winterfell. Then you can return to the wall to fulfill your duties. No matter who is King, there is nothing as gracious as family.

Tyrion Lannister, lets forget your alleged crime, be it true or not. However should such an act be attempted again on any of my family, the guilty better pray the gods stop me from avenging.

More pressing issues are at hand, the seven kingdoms are on the brink of war.

Bronn, what you say is true, but if in the masses, they might pose problems.
    By the way, I owe you something. I will give it in due time, for you saved my wifes life. [looks at Tyrion]

Starks pay their debts too you know.

Boxer of the Galaxy He who passes the sentence... Rowan's Avatar
    Aye, sounds good to me. But now that you mention it, I could use a new sword. This 'ere sword has stuck one too many, now it takes more than one swing to cleave a mans head off. Haha, look who I'm talkin' too. Noone would know better than a Stark. The only difference between us is that I dont pass the sentence, I just swing the sword.