Thread: Ferny Grove High School Girls

Cilla vs. Games Ferny Grove High School Girls Priscilla's Avatar

Ferny Grove High School Girls

One day a girl went to Ferny Grove train station and saw a boy there. She realised they weren't the same. They locked eyes.. They loooooooked at each other. They held hands.. They looked out at the road. They skipped to the other side. They went and got hot chips. It was so romantic.

Australian Goof Ferny Grove High School Girls Craven's Avatar
    Then she realised she looked like a tree so she stood in the bushes for 24 hours. She was thankful for the photosynthesis that the sun provided her, as it allowed her to grow her roots strong and deep. The boy did not realise that she was a tree at first, but came to the realisation soon after the romance had ended. She was alone, and still a tree.

Amor fati. Ferny Grove High School Girls Tiger Lily's Avatar
    another gurl wos sad the 1st gurl held hands wif the boii. she wonted 2 hold hands wif her. or maybe 2 hold hands wif him. she just wonted sum luvin from som1. she lookd down @ her ugly brown shoes cos the site of the 2 of them maed her sad cos no1 luved hr

lyk if u crey evrytiem

A cat came around the corner at a speed of 34.5km an hour. He heard a rumour that there was a girl with brown shoes and he had to have his way with a majestic beast. Shoes of such beauty don't appear often. Oh god those shoes.. Those feet.

Amor fati. Ferny Grove High School Girls Tiger Lily's Avatar
    the gurls feet snsed there wos a cat neer n they startd 2 get rely exsited. hr feet longed 4 da soft fur of a cat 2 carres them tendrly wif da luv she could neva get from ppl :~)

Soon the girl removed her shoes to show her majestic feet to the cat. The cat shouted out with confidence "So you have come to the realisation that you are not a tree." The girl scoffed at the cat's remarks and exclaimed "But I just came to the realisation that you are not actually a cat." The cat stared deeply into the girls eyes as it began to shapeshift. As it has finished its shapeshift a shrouded figure stood before the girl. "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

The girl looked shocked and then started to smile.. A massive tree branch erupted from her legs and slapped the cat on its BUM!
    The cat looked shocked and forgot all about his particular set of skills that he had aquired and them remembered that he was just a cat and nothing more. Nor will he ever be. What a depressing realisation!! That poor cat!

RIP Cat 17/4/13 - 17/4/13

Then the PE teacher caught her smoking dope down by the creek because yolo

Blog Entries
    The teacher exclaimed "Crikey there's a much better way we can fanaggle this medicinal eh?" in her yolo accent and showed the kids how to freebase cocaine with the cooker spoon that the PE teacher always keeps in her backpocket.

After making a harlem shake youtube music video, the yolosquad returned back to the class and pretended like nothing happened.. But could they really pull off being coked up for this long??