Thread: the city of trash (Trama)

selfporait

the city of trash (Trama)

O-kay so here's the thing. This city right here is the worse functioning place ever. There's animeraceisim, drunks, druggies, pimps, poo is are main sorce of power, the mayer is a scunk. Now how did I get here?

I really don't know. I just woke up one day. The first I saw the gaint pen in middle of the city. But the grathering of strange drawing exsplain everything to me.

the dog waring police clothes silanced the crowd beforehand with his magaphone: "Quiet please! QUIET PLEASE! This is the imagrent exspection unit! Please take off left shoe to show your identifacation. And city inspector can record your identity."

And so I checked: "selfportrait by John Steward"

Then a offical asked for my foot. Then grabed my foot and lifted me off the ground.
    "Hay what are you doing?"
    "I'm Nara city exspection. Now take this lisence. And go to Mr. Hick over there and he well answer your questions about are great city."
    "Okay. huh?.. where she go?"
    "Gathr rund Gathr rund. Kow my name is Hillbilly Redneck Hick. Ad Ium here to answer your questions. But first are city history. The city was created when Disney and Final Fantasy first merged. Now we are the counter waight to kingdom hearts. Why you ask? Well for one dimenstion to form un-opposite has to form. Now I'll take your questions now."

"What the hell!!!! You call that history?!!!!!!"

I still regerite saying that
    Last edited by selfporait; 10-05-2010 at 03:27 PM.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) the city of trash (Trama) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: the city of trash (Trama)

Quote Originally Posted by selfporait View Post
    Now how did I get here?
    I dunno but you should probably go back the way you came.

selfporait

"Holy Hell!!!! Don't do that!"

everyone peers down.

"oh no.."

Soup Kitchen Jerk. the city of trash (Trama) Polk's Avatar

You didn't make an OOC thread for this, so I apologize for posting in here, but I just had to post.

This is the best RP start I've ever read. Voting 5, waiting on the edge of my seat for the next update.

The city runs on poo? Fascinating.

selfporait

"kow yu blondei. this hyer town was built on a luac ovf sheer goodfiy ness, from the 3rd deminton. you ethr shut your trap or else. now follaw me to the powering falsulaty." so we fallowed. "As you can see the entirr power supply is ifact a giant frosted covered poo." "oh god." "now becausise because he is sleppers." "He does't talk does he?" "Um yessum. and he can ererupd at any time."

Blog Entries

Meanwhile...

A shadowy figure looked to the distance from the top of a cliff on the outskirts of the city.

Jake longed to return to Nara one day. Ever since he was driven away from the city he loved years ago he vowed to once again return. Even the townsfolk new that one day the boy who released the initial poo which destroyed the city at first, before they could rebuild it harnessing the power would some day return.

He was their king. Meant to inform him that the townsfolk no longer despised him, but now worshipped him, searches were sent out. Jake had managed to evade these searches, for he thought the motive was to harm him.

Jake backed away from the cliff, still staring at the city. He reached for his pocket and pulled out what looked like a genie lamp and began to rub it slowly.

A magical figurine appeared before him, almost twice his size. It had the figure of a human, though it was most definitely not. Jake hopped onto it's shoulders as the figure made no sound, as if he expected it to happen. Then the magical being began to run at the city at unhuman speeds, carrying Jake on his shoulders...

selfporait

it was strange to the city instantly changed before are eyes. i saw a man at fly away of corse. but what Jake didn't know that any wish made here backfires in ..3...2...1 poof he found him self is the stables of fairyprinces casle "So your the one who used the jeni. So Jake tell me how did you get back on the flying sumberrio."..... sortwhile after... on the tour "as go in pay attendtion to the signs so you don't loose tukh with group." "Hey you! Selfportrait"
    "Um.. what?"
    "I need a faver."
    Last edited by selfporait; 10-05-2010 at 07:27 PM.

Blog Entries

((there's no godmodding, or controlling of other people's characters on this forum))

Gingersnap the city of trash (Trama) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((((((((
    Quote Originally Posted by Roleplaying Forum Rules
    3. No god modding is allowed period. This covers a lot of types of things, general though it means you can't control another person's character in to doing story altering or character altering events. This is a story, so you are allow to write dialogue and move a person through a street or forest, etc. But when it comes to a fight or dilemmia you have to let the owner of the character write. The only exception to this is if you worked with the owner together and have their permission, which you will need to say in the OoC thread or post as a OoC. Remember God modding in the RP and RPB forums are completely different.
    selfportrait, you may not control characters that are not your own. I'd suggest you read all the RP rules.

http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/st...ing-rules.html

I'll leave it up to Andromeda how to handle this thread as a whole.)))))))))))
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 10-05-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: IMPORTANT PARENTHESIS EDIT

The Quiet One the city of trash (Trama) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well pretty much everyone here is breaking at least one rule of the RP Forums if not more. Considering what I've read I'm going to move it to the Informal RP Forums, which has significantly less strict rules on which none of you would be breaking any of the rules, except for Polk, who shouldn't be posting in a thread until you're planning to actually participate. If you have any comments, sarcastic or otherwise leave them through PM or VM and not here.

I'll provide an explanation for why I'm saying everyone's breaking the rules. The Structured RP Forums have a lot more rules that tell you what you can't do.

selfporait, you broke the No Spam Rule as well as the No Godmodding Rule, which Ocean quote. Though your level of Godmodding was fairly minor all things said, if not a bit confusing. The No Spam Rule, requires you make posts that are at least a paragraph in length or five sentences.

chad, you broke the No Spam Rule on a couple of posts, and the No OoC Rule, which states you can't make a post that is only OoC. You can do OoC, just not making that your only post.

Polk, I already explained that you don't post in a RP thread unless you're participating, even if it doesn't have a OoC thread. And I'm sitting on the fence if I want to consider your post to be harassing, which is also against the RP Forum Rules as well.

These are all pre-warnings, meaning just a notice of reading the rules as state to you.