Im not a blind man, and can quite plainly see the years in time between this last post and our current day, but as I've only recently come back I've wondered if it's still a relevant topic.

I remember RPing here and having a blast with the few that took off. I fear I may have been one of those people off in left field doing there own thing but that was because I was young and had little idea what I was actually doing. While there are classes, I never exactly took any specific to creative writing. Its never been anything more than a hobby for me and that's a big part of how it was easy to forget my times here when life finally caught up with me and I had to start living it. Still all that being said, I am a little better with time management now and have been quite bored as of late. Heck, its that very boredom that made me keep trying till I got back into my account.

It seems as though I'm too late though. In my last three days of checking the forums here I've noticed only a single post that wasn't my own. I didn't try to start of an RP or anything, but now that I'm an adult and have better ability to express myself more fully, I admit, I really wanna try... It quite honestly feels like I'm screaming in the empty streets of an abandoned city. I don't even know what the shift to more 4-Chan esq content was or was all about. Now that's just as much my fault as anyone else's for not actually hanging around but I can't fault other people who also have lives to lead.

As stagnant as activity seems to be though, Im not sure anything too serious could really be organized. I miss the old days I at least think I remember, but I'd never stop to actually think that as the internet changed people would move elsewhere. I guess I just miss here out of nostalgia, and that everyone coming here at least had some common interest. That just don't feel the same elsewhere. I miss RPs though, even if I was never considered much of a serious player.