Thread: So There's This Place....

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. So There's This Place.... noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So There's This Place....

... That I like to RP at occasionally ...

Chatalot | A Fantasy Role Playing Site, A Place to Make Your Own

I've been around there on and off for years (started off at another place called Chathouse, but it's been shut down for awhile now) ...

It's pretty dead and those who -are- there are pretty cliquey and stand-off-ish and whatnot now.

SO, if anyone is ever interested in RPing, let me know. It's a good place for Real Time RP....

The Mad God So There's This Place.... Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I do a lot of RPing myself, whether it be online or tabletop gaming, whatever. Should look into our RP section here, it could use a boost in activity.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. So There's This Place.... noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I saw that. Hence the suggestion. lulz. I'm no good at editing anime stuff in Photoshop (and I'm still trying to re-build my brush, font, texture/background, and image database), but I'm always open for stuff

The Mad God So There's This Place.... Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I'd be up for starting something again if I had an idea that I knew people would actually take interest in.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    I thought of Dragonriders of Pern - since the whole series is so flipping expansive, but no one that -I- know outside of these 4 walls was really into it.... They'd also never read Anne McCaffrey, so...