Thread: Silent Hill: The Role Play (i know its not ff but we have some creative writers!

Vurbane

Silent Hill: The Role Play (i know its not ff but we have some creative writers!

Hey all!
    I know my class is noob but I'm actually a seasoned TFF role player! Long story short, there's a series of forgotten passwords that made me create a new profile. So anywho, I want to do a silent hill roleplay. I think you guys can handle it! Let me know if ur ijterestedti'm looking for about 5 players! I'll draw up character peramiters ASAP! Let me know!

Vurbane

Re: Silent Hill: The Role Play (i know its not ff but we have some creative writers!

Character sheet

Name: Chris Vurban

where are you from? palm beach county, Florida

Inventory (will change and be updated as needed): Father's pendant(A necklace given to Chris by his father when he was 7 years old. he wears it ever day), cell phone (a very useful device! acts as flashlight, can also begin to make odd noises when enemies are around. Who knows where this thing can come in handy! A fairly common item.),

Physical Description: Chris has light brown hair, short on the sides and a little longer on the top and back. Has honey colored eyes with a light tan but is Caucasian. He has light stubble on his chin and cheeks. He is wearing gray high top shoes with brown shorts and a black. Dress shirt with wverticle stripes. His sleeves are rolled up, the shirt is untucked and top two buttons are undone exposing a silver necklacewith a small pendent hanging from it. A black wide leather band watch in on his left hand with a silver face. The gears and inner workings are exposed.

Personality: Chris is a people person to say the least. He's a left handed Leo and people could tell. He can be a bit lazy or even forgetful but always manages to get things done. Chris projects this attitude outward but his closest friends know he hurts inside, longing for something...

Just a little history: Chris was originally born and raised is Shepherd's Glenn, West Virginia, but his family relocated when he was 15 to south Florida. His warm personality made him fit in well at his new location and he made friends easily. His best friend, Troy and him were inseperable until Troy moved away suddenly and without notice. Chris had made a mention of this to his parents who seemed to be acting strange once the conversation was started...almost before it was started. All they said was one thing. Aperently, both Troy and Chris were born in the same town...
    Last edited by Vurbane; 05-03-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Vurbane

Re: Silent Hill: The Role Play (i know its not ff but we have some creative writers!

I hope there's someone interested in doing this! If so please post something! Also, updated character sheet to have inventory. Don't be shy! I'd love to hear your thoughts!