Thread: Seeking People willing to Lead

The Quiet One Seeking People willing to Lead Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Seeking People willing to Lead

So as I said with the title I'm looking for people, or more specifically a 2 or 3 people. The number depends partly on interest and another party. I don't have details for you, but I'm not going to sugar coat things. You will need to be serious about wanting to work with me and you will need to be able to stick with it for the long haul. And you will need to be willing to lead and work together with the others.

This is open to anyone that RPs and/or RPBs. Because it is in here it is most certainly related to Roleplaying. However, you won't receive details about what it is until I've picked you. I'm sorry, but this is keep things close for the time being.

If you're interesting it trying to bring new activity to the Roleplaying Forums and ready to be a leader then please post here. Depending on the responses and how I decide to do this I may talk to you individually through PMs or through here.

I will answer what questions I am able to for the time being. So if you have concerns or questions please ask away. There are certainly things I won't discuss, but I won't know until you ask.

I know this sounds like I'm trying to scare you all with this and I guess in a way I probably am. I want people who are serious about this. This is all supposed to be for fun, but dedication is going to be required and I'm not going to just simply accept anyone for this. They are important roles to be filled.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Seeking People willing to Lead Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Re: Seeking People willing to Lead

Andro I am willing to lead or atleast play a part in getting the Roleplaying part of the forum back online soon. I dont care if you ask me to lead or just to give ideas but please use me. I'm a dedicated Rper who misses the old days and wishes to do anything to bring them back.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Blog Entries

I was purposely vague since I've been playing things close to the chest for this for so long. Perhaps being less vague might find additional interested members. Being a RPer or RPBer isn't really a requirement, but it is good that you have an interest in it. Since I would imagine it is totally possible that you don't actually directly participate if you lead, though it would probably be preferred.

Did you have any questions about what it is that I'm going to be asking you to do or what it is that you may be joining?

Some additional information on the actual position. Those that agree and that I select will be in charge of a small sub-forum of the RPing Forum within the group that I'm forming. As it has worked in the past though, even though you'll be running a sub-forum you won't be considered moderators. Most of what can be will be restricted to running and maintenance, but not carrying the authority that moderators do in being able to warn. You have to be a moderator to do that, this will be different.

The other primary task will be working with myself and the others that lead working as a group. There will be times that will required your input and approval on things going through. You'll have a voice in what happens and be part of what shapes things to come for it.

The work you'll be doing will be for the untitled project I have had on slow burn for the last couple of years: Project Andromeda. If you're still interesting Magi let me know and ask what every questions you have. If you're still in I'll PM you with more of the details.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

If it's not solely RP/Bers you're looking for I might be able to give you a hand with your little thing (I'm able to be on at least five hours every bleeding day due to work). That said, I can't really commit myself to something so vague, especially when it could be something I'm not skilled enough for.

If you think I could be of service, PM me with what I'd be required to do (even if only a general outline not giving any specific information you'd rather not), that'd likely give me enough of an idea that I'd be able to say yeah or nope. If definitely not suitable, just disregard this post.
    victoria aut mors

The Mad God Seeking People willing to Lead Heartless Angel's Avatar

Although I won't be able to say for sure whether or not I'm in until I learn exactly what it is I'm volunteering for, it sounds like something I'd be interested in based on the information given thus far.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

HRH Albha Seeking People willing to Lead Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I guess that I'm quite interested in doing anything to help revitalise the Spotlight Theatre.

I've seen your secret board under the TFF Office for a while now and have been quite curious about the secrets it must hold.

So yes, I'm interested.

(Although, on a sidenote, can any member see the listing for Project Andromeda, or is it only those who have access to another board on TFF Office?)

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure that the way Loco created it was that the forum was visible to the public, just not accessible. So anyone should be able to see so long as they are a member of TFF as a whole. I don't think that unsigned in members or guests can see, but not certain.

I'm glad and excited to see interest. I'm certainly not going to close things down now, but I will be working on sending out PMs to those that have already expressed interest to fill you in further on the details. That way you can make an informed decision on if you want to continue. My own selection will be made after that point. And I'll have to go bug someone about the position that they have to figure out if I have 2 or 3 positions to fill.

Please keep coming if you're interested as I said. I'll fill you in a well on the details.

Registered Uber Seeking People willing to Lead Hobaginator's Avatar

I want to bring some vitality back to the RP forums... any way that I can help you got me. I miss how it was back like 10 years ago... it was booming. Dunno what's happened to the new generation of RPers (or lack thereof)!

Registered User Seeking People willing to Lead Magi Of Worlds(Original)'s Avatar
    Hey Andromeda if this is still a thing I'm more than willing to participate. I apologize for leaving so suddenly but I haven't had access to a computer since the beginning of 2011. I'm currently using my phone until my old laptop gets fixed. I would love to see a return to RPing by everyone and a massive increase in this section or TFF.