Thread: RP Idea: Final Fantasy Series

Banned RP Idea: Final Fantasy Series

RP Idea: Final Fantasy Series

-removed-
    Last edited by OutlawTorn; 10-15-2014 at 06:12 AM.

I didn't read this but the topic reminded me of an RP my old FF forums did.

Was called the Prelude to FF

Basically each person chooses any FF character (and I mean ANY) and they do their thing. The RP had all the worlds connected through a RIFT.

We had people playing Villains, Heroes, Side Characters, we even have someone playing BLANK
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Well, since this failed to render more interest than Clay Aiken's debut album, I have officially given up on any hope of Roleplaying in this community.

Unfortunately, that was the only reason I came here...

The Mad God RP Idea: Final Fantasy Series Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Well, that makes me a sad panda, I was interested.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

So, tell me then, Heartless, what did you have in mind for your character(s)?

The hell? Wtf was this?

The Mad God RP Idea: Final Fantasy Series Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I wish I could remember...
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I think this was bro. I found my Ring of Destiny (later named) thread you and coff showed interest in.

It must have been 6 (which is now 10, as 1-3-which were SO LONG-have been expanded to 1-7, 4 becoming 8 and so on). I vaguely recall wanting to try 10's plot as a group project as it takes place so long after he events of 8 & 9. It seemed un-established enough in ways to let other hands potentially violate even a post of it. I've poured my heart and soul into this universe. The very thought of some lowbrow greenhorn ****ing shit up!

....It's unbarable, HA.

I don't know. I'm running 8 here right now but I'm taking my time with it, not rushing into anything even though I know exactly what I need for a while. I'm a very methodical story teller, and this series ties into itself a lot. There is a lot of complex and delicate elemnts in play here, even after ZERO destroyed Zenobia.

I might still be able to take a crack at this. Extremely selective co-writer choices would be it's only hope. And I'd have to take those to school a little bit. Finding the interest and conviction would be the miracle in this neck of the woods. Posting for my account doesn't do you any favours either.

We'll see what happens. I can do some recon, try to locate a few potential players.

Registered User RP Idea: Final Fantasy Series Magi Of Worlds(Original)'s Avatar
    I'm interest if you do try to set up a new Final Fantasy RP any time soon.

TFF's Resident Messenger RP Idea: Final Fantasy Series Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good luck finding someone to do this one, since the OP is banned.

Oh, to keep my post on topic...

RP fun! Me like reading good RP. Me no join because me have no time.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies