Thread: Victoria's Sexy Shop

Lady Succubus Victoria's Sexy Shop Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Victoria's Sexy Shop

Samples of my sexy work:
    I know, I know. I'm magnificent...:

If you would like a lovely rendition of your own, all you have to do is get on your knees and ask me with the utmost love and sincerity, and then maybe I will make one for you.

(Seriously though, just ask and I'll probably do it.)

All that I wish in return is that you be descriptive in your request, and that you do not request the impossible. There are even things the beautiful me can't do, so if I can't do it, I'll let you know.

Any Avatar you desire.... 150 gil.
    Any Banner you desire.... 250 gil.

The Full Luscious Set.... 500 gil

An Evening With my Sultry Self...... Priceless.

The Love Shop: Open for Sexy Business~!

Mistress' Note: Please provide the stock images you would like me to use. I will refuse all requests stating to use either the "avatar" or "profile picture" as stock images, unless the original sized/quality image can be provided. Also, please use my sexy creations for at least a month before you decide you want another. If something is complicated for me to make, I expect it to be used for quite a while, to show basic respect. If you are only going to use a banner for a week or so, I expect the request to not be too complicated.

Note 2: Donating gil is back up; therefore I put proper prices back up. Thank you for playing along with my unique prices from before~

Note 3: If you are not going to request anything, please refrain from entering my throne room.
    Last edited by Victoria; 10-16-2009 at 11:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Smiles and stands up from her throne. Her tail runs along your chin as she leans down and grabs your shirt and pulls you up to your feet. She grabs your hand and places it upon her bosom.

Okay, sweetie. I'll give you what you want. However, I'll be using that second background image as the first is too narrow to work with.

Expect your banner later today, as I go to work today. I'll try to get it finished before I leave, but no promises.

~Bows down before the throne of Mistress Sheena~

Can I please request a banner for my signiture based on this http://i28.tinypic.com/24o0os5.jpg. My main love in this image in the look in Cloud's eyes so I was wanting just a simple banner.
    Thank you very much

Blog Entries
    Her eyes focus on the new peasant that knelt before her. She sized the person up and inspected the ingredient provided...

Milkpea, sweetie, do you really expect me to work with such subpar ingredients? If you do not mind the drop in quality, then I will be more than happy to make it for you.

Also, TS dear, sorry for the extreme amounts of delay. I've just been so busy and distracted with other things and people. I'll get around to your request soon, you can count on it.

Love you all!~
    xxx

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Victoria's Sexy Shop Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    *R-K H Bows Down Before the Great one* Thank you for the Banners, I love them, And yeah, The one that you have down as Sexy, Truly is Sexy, and I thank you Dearly for it. I Bow Down To your Greatness, 'O Mighty Mistress

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Freezing Ring! Victoria's Sexy Shop Darkdragoon's Avatar
    *kisses* O.o Lol
    Ugh... you want me to get out the huge dictionary...
    *get's out dictionary*
    Ugh... Dang it! Old dictionary >_>
    <_<
    Can i just pay you? Lol
    Anyway's...

I want an avatar and a signature.

Meru.jpg

Signature:
    Background: Dragoon_Wallpaper.jpg
    Picture: Merudragoon.jpg

*blow'skiss*

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

Blog Entries
    Yes, Outdoor, you can just pay me. Donating gil is back up, as you've noticed. So just pay me.

And...what the heck are you talking about, with a dictionary? o.O;

Also, the pic you provided was very bad, so I found my own to use.

Asking all the personal questions. Victoria's Sexy Shop RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Hehe um this is quite embarising but you see my com programs aren't up to scratch right now and i can't use gimp i am barely managing to stay on the internet so i was wondering if i could get you to have a go at a sig and avy combo that i have in my mind.
    Of course i would usually have a go myself but i can't at the moment. So it would be much appreciated if maybe you colud help me dear Mistress Shena goddess of all things sexy haha.

Firstly the general banner i am picturing is crows what i am after is maybe a pic of an enlarged raven to one side of the banner and in the free space have maybe a couple flying or perched in a tree branch but much smaller and the back ground as a deep red sunset/dusk and the word 'Carion' maybe in blood or zombie like flesh yeah i know it sounds impposible to me too haha but if it is just tell me.

http://www.ivanicki.com/images/the-crows-_three.jpg

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/102...in_014315_.jpg

I absolutely love the one on the left in the pic above.

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pictures/crow.jpg
    I would like this as the avy please originally i wanted a enlarged crow eye with the head visible but ifound this instead.

Crow pictures image by Deathchild6336 on Photobucket
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Registered User Victoria's Sexy Shop Vivi97's Avatar
    Hello miss. Sheena
    *bow's*
    I wish to have the The Full Luscious Set...

So here's my avatar:
    I'm not a great image finder O.o So... I want a pic of Garnet and vivi, then just VIVI97 in the background ^^ and can you have crystal to ^^?

Ok... Signature/banner:

I want... Hm... doesnt match my name, but who cares ^^. Um... I want dawn from pokemon, i'll attach a picture, but it's not going to be great ^^...
    Then Piplup, and like Dawn's contest ribbons in the background. Also saying: VIVI97 on a Pokeball ^^
    If you can do it, that's awesome...
    If you cant... THATS AWESOME TO!...

I'll send you the gil.

Thank you!
    *hugs*

Here's the dawn pic:
    Dawnpokemon24.jpg

I'm pretty sure you can find the other things and the picture above in better quality... ^^ THANK YOU!!!
    Im back ^^

Last edited by GypsyElder; 11-24-2009 at 03:55 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Victoria's Sexy Shop Gilgameshed_up's Avatar
    Hello,
    Your Majesty i would like to requset a signature and a avatar if it is quite conveneant...?

It must contain this render Here
    And any backgroud of your chosing
    Also can it contain the Words "Outer Heaven" Clearly?

Thank You
    My Sigs:
    I did this all by myself with help from ViviMasterMage!

Blog Entries
    I can't see that render without registering for the forum. Please host it elsewhere.

Your graphics are beautiful. I would like a banner, miss Sheena.

Image: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs16/i/20...lar_plural.png

Background: Have a pinkish/red background and stars. And perhaps a few swirls here and there?

Text: purple space unicorn. Be in a white color, please. I don't mind which font you use for the text, but maybe something block-ish or chunky?

Anything I need to clear up? If you can not possibly work at all with the image I supplied, I have more.

Also, sending you the gold right this moment. ^_^

The difference between Microsoft and 'Jurassic Park':
    In one, a crazy businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should be extinct. The other one is a film.
    Spoiler:
    Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Blog Entries
    Your request has been heard. Expect your wish to be granted as soon as possible.