Thread: in Need of a new Sig

The Lost Writer in Need of a new Sig Psiko's Avatar

in Need of a new Sig

I'm in need of something new for my sig, which I may also want to use as a sort of small banner for my website. The link to that is in my sig, if you want to use that for ideas. That being said, here was what I was thinking (though I am open to other ideas):

* Something small and elegant
    * Does NOT contain my TFF name of Psiko, but rather says Poetic Crusader
    * Have fun with it. I love creativity.
    * I pay gil. =P

Thank you in advance.
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

Registered User in Need of a new Sig

Re: in Need of a new Sig

Let's try this again... I noticed some errors in my initial banner that I had for you, so I deleted the original post that I had made.

Anyway... I took a shot at something for you! Granted, I'm not really anywhere near as good as many of the other banner artists that TFF has to offer, but I appreciate the opportunity for practice. This is what I came up with:

Hope it's at least a decent starting point for what you're looking for!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

The Lost Writer in Need of a new Sig Psiko's Avatar

Actually I quite love it. And you even got a quote from one of my favorite Romantics-era poets in there, too. Major thumbs up for that one. I'll certainly be using that, though I still welcome any others who want to make something. I'll use several, I'm sure.
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

Air from my lungs. in Need of a new Sig Violet's Avatar

There is a sig forum for this, I'm going to move it there.