Thread: Harrys Sig Showcase!

Harrys Sig Showcase!

I've only really gotten into making Sigs & Ava's during the last 6 months or so. I'd say my sigs are at best mediocre right now but i'm working to get better when i can. The 5 sigs that i'm going to sample were made in the last 3 months or so. I would have alot more to show, however, due to a hard-drive failure about 3 months ago, i lost my first few months of work.

Starting with the oldest first:

I had a bit of trouble with the picture on this one. Didn't realise it was such low quality so i had to do alot of extra work to make it look half decent. I'm not that good with text so i decided to leave it out.

I think i went a bit overboard with the c4d's & effects on this one. It has cloud in it though!

No text on this one either.

My favorite one so far.

Latest!

I know all the sigs are pretty similar but i think it's best if i try and "master" a said type of style first before i move onto another. Besides, this is how i like my sigs best. I actually haven't attempted to make a sig for over a month now because of other stuff but i'm hoping to make another one soon.

Any C&C is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sig & Ava by me

Imperius Rex Harrys Sig Showcase! Storm's Avatar

Re: Harrys Sig Showcase!

I like your banners as they are put together neatly, and are simple but effective. A common issue I see with some peoples banners is that they are so busy with different effects that its almost a strain to look at them. You also have a distinct style, which is also a very good thing.

I have to say that I can't find flaws, and i'm normally quite a critical person, so you have definatly done some good work. The Cloud one doesn't look as defined as any of the others, and isn't as eye-catching as he is not in a dynamic pose like the others.

I really do like the Ichigo one, and the latest one.

Great stuff!
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9