Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fate's Photoshoppies

Tsuna Feesh Fate's Photoshoppies Fate's Avatar

Fate's Photoshoppies

As of February 9th, 2010, this thread has been updated.

Hi, all! =D Other graphic artists have had their shops, and so this is mine. Let's see, I'll start off with an introduction about just a few minor (and unimportant) things. I started taking up banner-making about three months ago, I believe. I use Photoshop 7, by the way. =3 Anyway, I started out knowing nothing and progressively expanded my knowledge of working with Photoshop.

Examples of my work:

After a few months, I think my confidence in my own creations have grown a bit more. So, I'd be happy to take requests for AVATARS now. I don't think I'll accept requests for banners, though, because my confidence isn't that high. =3 But if anyone would like for me to make them an avatar, then I'll have no objections. One thing I do ask, though, is that you don't repeatedly ask me, "Is my avatar done yet?" or something along the lines. I don't dedicate my entire day to Photoshop; I do it in my spare time, so bear in mind that I could be busy. Once in a while, I won't mind if you remind me, but please don't harass me constantly for progress. =3

As for the price of avatars, I'll not charge anything. I'll appreciate donations, though, if you want to pay me. Anything would suffice, but you don't need to pay me if you don't want to. The improvement I get from making them will be enough.

Currently, I am OPEN for requests, so feel free to ask if you want an avatar.
    Last edited by Fate; 02-10-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

All is One.One is All. Fate's Photoshoppies Firefly's Avatar
    They're all fantastic!But my fav has to be the first one.Its so preetty!!!I♥IT!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Re: Fate's Photoshoppies

Oh, heh-heh. I haven't been updating at all, but I've made a few things over these past months. Aside from the avatars, I'll put the banners and wallpapers that I made in spoiler boxes, due to their immense sizes as one big image. (That was the only way I could show everything at once.)

Anyway, even though some of these are from some time ago, I'd still love any comments on them. A few of these are gifts, by the way. And also, I think a bit more confidence in my abilities now, so I'll accept requests for avatars, since I really enjoy making them. I'll edit that into my first post. Anyway, if you haven't seen my other stuffs, here they are:

Wallpapers:

There they are. Hope you like them. ^_____________________^
    Last edited by Fate; 03-01-2010 at 10:32 PM.

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

Registered User Fate's Photoshoppies

I'm glad you got the confidence to finally start taking requests. I think you've done a really great job on all the banner that you have completed so far. My personal favorites are: The Leon one in your opening post, the one you made for Gilgameshed up, and your Hope banner. They're all wonderful, but those three are my personal favorite so far.

I love the avatar that you did for Firefly. It's really sweet looking and nice.

Haha! I see the gift that you made for me! <333 I still love it. I'm still amazed at your Fang wallpaper though. It just looks so fantastic to me, and I love the butterflies that you went with. I've told you this before, but I think that gives Fang a more feminine quality about her. Even though she's a strong and independant female (from what I've read about her anyway), she still has a soft side, and I think you captured her feminity very well.

I hope some more people check out what you do, because it's really amazing.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Fate's Photoshoppies The Dark Crystal's Avatar

Wow for very little practice it seems you know what you are doing to me! If i would have to choose one out of all of them i would definitely go with your new avatar, it is really good(They are all really good though)! You should most def do some of Vivi and Sephiroth when you get the chance. Keep up the good work Fate!!
    I'll be en for ya!!
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Sure you wouldn't be interested in making me a prettyful sig?
    I was wanting one from someone else, but it never happened and your avatars (and sig especially if you made it) look quite impressive.
    I can pay you with a bunch of gil, because I never seem to spend any these days and it's about as useful to me as all those other useless status whore markers.
    victoria aut mors

Thankies, everyone~ ^___________^

Wellllllll, depends on what the prettyful sig is. =3 I usually have to take a long time to get ideas for how to make banners better. (Avatars are small, so they're easier. xD) But what kind of banner did you have in mind? I could always *try* to, if creativity flows while working.

Smaller banner, something with Reno, doesn't matter which picture, just pick one you can work easily with. And if you could work Silver in somewhere that'd be awesome. I do love a good bit of transparency also.

Oh and I saw your PSP wallpapers via your profile. Awesome stuff.

EDIT: If not Reno, Diablos from FFVIII. I can see that being one madass sig. =D
    Last edited by Furore; 02-09-2010 at 09:22 PM.
    victoria aut mors

Heh, I love doing transparency. =D I never doing just a rectangle much. So I think I'll be able to handle this well enough. *REQUEST ACCEPTED*

All righty, I'll try and see what I can come up with.

O Rly? Fate's Photoshoppies Arch's Avatar

Wow Fate awesome job!:0 I think im gonna download some of your wallpapers to my Psp, i like the fang one the most, i like Fang, But i also like the sephhy one XD awesome job Fate keep up the good work. And your Banners are awesome the Gilgamesh one is sick! Keep up the good work bro!

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Fate's Photoshoppies Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

ok i would really apreciate it if you would customize me a brad new avatar it would really make my day

I'd need details on what you want for your avatar first.

Hey Bro,Fate you think if your not too swamped in requests that i can put in a request? ^_^ lol

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:

I can manage another request. But I need you to tell me the specifics of it first. =P For anyone requesting, please just state what you want; no need to ask for availability first. So, that's:

1 - Silver
    2 - Ethan
    3 - Arch

Right? I need details first, though, guys. *goes to work on Silver's*

fate, i want it to be a all Fate original all your ideas XD i trust your awesomeness in photoshop. all i ask is that your able to see the l'Cie Brand on his arm, everything else is your call

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Fate's Photoshoppies Treize's Avatar

I think that your avatars and banners are pretty good, but you still need to work on the text. Unfortunately, the text you put in is almost always illegible, or someone will really have to strain their eyes to make it out. Also, this is just my opinion, but sometimes it seems like you have too much going on in your sigs/avatars. If too much is going on, it can look a little gaudy.

Anyway, I hope that you keep it up. Your banners/avatars are some of the best on the forum.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

I'm DYING to see you! Fate's Photoshoppies ViviMasterMage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    I think that your avatars and banners are pretty good, but you still need to work on the text. Unfortunately, the text you put in is almost always illegible, or someone will really have to strain their eyes to make it out. Also, this is just my opinion, but sometimes it seems like you have too much going on in your sigs/avatars. If too much is going on, it can look a little gaudy.

Anyway, I hope that you keep it up. Your banners/avatars are some of the best on the forum.
    Yeah, I have to agree Fate.

You may like shiny banners but if they're too shiny, it can distract you from reading text or the rest of the image. I really love the banners you make though, but I myself love to keep it simple and in a rectangle, but then again, I'm not as adventurous as you, am I? Just find a better font, or use a different colour that draws your eye to it and doesn't give you a headache in the process. xD

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

Hehe, I noticed that, too. xD For me, text is probably the hardest thing to master because you'd want something that's effective. I guess since I try so hard not to make my works seem "boring," I fancy it up a lot; never been one for plain-colored places. <.< Though, I do agree I have busy creations. Still, I think I'll have to focus mainly on text (and maybe lighting, also).

Anyway, thanks so much for the feedback, guys! ^_________________________^
    Last edited by Fate; 02-10-2010 at 05:53 PM.

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Fate's Photoshoppies Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

hey ok if you want details could it be a ff13 character *you choose* saying Ethan on it Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Silver, finished with yours, complete with all the shinyness that you told me you loved.

Anything that you would like to me change or add, or if you want me to resize it a little, please feel free to say. Anyway, hope you like it~ (And hope the colors are working well on your monitor? Mine got a bit messed up recently. Oh, and the name...I made it see-through on purpose. =)) First time working with a render like that~ Heehee.

.EDIT:. I'll get working on yours, Ethan, in the meantime while I wait for Nathan.
    Last edited by Fate; 02-14-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Oh hell ****ing yes.
    As soon as I can refigure out the vB transactions, expect some emoneyz.
    Cheers.

EDIT: Done, 20,000 gil was fair, yeah?
    Last edited by Furore; 02-15-2010 at 02:22 AM.
    victoria aut mors

Aye, thanks for the donation, Silver. ^_________^

For Ethan:

Rectangular one:

And transparent one:

Anything you'd like me to fix, I'll try. And also, if it won't let you use the direct URL, save it to your computer and upload manually with the other option. =)

.:EDIT:. If anyone knows how to stroke non-lined shaped really smoothly, I'll appreciate the knowledge shared with me. I had to use a black outer glow (which contradicts the thing xD) for the transparent to border it, since stroke gave it a very jagged outline.
    Last edited by Fate; 02-15-2010 at 12:29 PM.

ok sorry to bother you again but a friend of mine told me i should match my avatar with my banner so i was wondering if you could put all the ff13 charaters on an electric field for me????
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Hmm, I get lazy with banners unless it's once a while, so I won't be able to make any guarantees. But since you're asking me to fit all six characters onto it, that certainly would take up most of the space and leave less room for me to actually design. =P It helps with my laziness, I'd say.

So...I'll see what I can do.

**ACCEPTED**

Finding this place a little dull... Fate's Photoshoppies xTidus's Avatar

Amazing! Like the 1st one the best though.

xTidus: "What are you doing?"
    ViviMasterMage: "I'm eating your hair... Why?"
    xTidus: "You have problems..."
    ViviMasterMage: "You smell nice!...I do have problems!"
    Both: *giggles*

Thanks, buddy~ ^___^

For Arch (small change of plans on image upon compromise):

And the transparent one because I felt like it:

Once again, anything that needs changing, be sure to tell me. Anyway, hope you liked it. ^ ^

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 Fate's Photoshoppies chrono's Avatar

Your skills impress me young fate. You must teach me how to use photoshop. I am pretty handy with computers so i should learn easy if you are willing.

I also have some sig requests!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

All is One.One is All. Fate's Photoshoppies Firefly's Avatar

Fatesy! I have already asked u and u said yes..but i feel i needed to post it here! I woulds like an avy of Squall and Rinoa with the saying "I promise" somewhere on it...it doesnt matter if u write my name or not.Oh..n my fav color is purple ...So..BYE!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Ellipsis Fate's Photoshoppies Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Uwaaaa, the banners/avatars are so bright and pretty~ (>w<) I like how the colors compliment each other in every work~
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Thankies~! ^________^

And sorry, everyone, but I won't be able to get started until at least a week. I have personal reasons, some that prevent me from using Photoshop (because I'll only be browsing the web on my PSP, not computer). I'll get around to it all soon~.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast