Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fate's Photoshoppies

Tsuna Feesh Fate's Photoshoppies Fate's Avatar

Re: Fate's Photoshoppies

I finished the banner for Ethan. It doesn't exactly match the avatar, since that would have been hard to do (seeing as how I'd have to use the avatar as a sort of template). << But it's what you wanted: all six characters, and lightning. =3

Couldn't find a good place to add any text. If you want me to fix something, I'll try. Anyway, hope you like it~. =)

.:EDIT:. Poor little Hope, he's too small for anything to go beyond the shape. =S
    Last edited by Fate; 02-27-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Fate's Photoshoppies Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Many Thanks Fate and good luck getting to those other request from other people I apreciate all of this
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Angelicos Fate's Photoshoppies Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance

So, I've seen your stuff, and I must say, you make my stuff look horrible!

I was wondering if you'd be willing to do an Avvy with SCII's Nightmare? Preferably on something like a red electric field. I would appreciate it!
    Last edited by Alther Primus; 03-02-2010 at 09:44 AM.

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

Sure thing, but can you please provide me with an image or render? =)

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

Angelicos Fate's Photoshoppies Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance

OK, can I change my request?
    If so, coudl you render this pic and put Blackie on the electric field?

If not, then here's a pic of Nightmare:

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

Finished with Wolfie's (more editing than creating, actually. x3):

Hope you like it. =3

Now for Alther's. =)

Hi Fate, if you have the time could you make a matching boondocks huey avatar and signature? Whenever you get the time dude, no rush. Thanks in advance. Oh and how exactly do you make donations, I have no idea how you would do it.
    Last edited by Ragtime; 03-26-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Whistling Songbird Fate's Photoshoppies Asectic's Avatar

Like your work Fate
    I love how for every piece you make it look so ... magical D

Mind making a banner for me?

[ps]also how much gil you want?

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

A Plain Old Derp Fate's Photoshoppies Padraic's Avatar

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, oh sweet little bother of mine, could you per chance make me a Banner? Using http://archives.bulbagarden.net/medi...d/3/38/418.png and http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/sprites/hgss/027.png

In front of an orange Banner with either Padraic or Mr Burke across it?

hey fate, i was wondering if its ok if you can make me a signature with the dude that i have right now in my current signature. i like mine but i want to make it more exciting...i know you can definitely spark it up...is that ok?

if you look at mine its kind of blurry but is it ok if you can make it more epic? and i dont really like the background...i was thinking about transparency or ice or shine or anything along those lines...

thank so much.
    Last edited by LIGHTNING_71013; 04-06-2010 at 06:59 PM.

Aye, sure things, guys. =3 But, I have a lot of things to make now, so you might have to wait quite a while before I can get around to it. x3 Sorry. T.T I'll try and go in order again from ones I haven't done yet, but there are other things I have to make, too, so...yeah. ^_^" I'll have a go at each things as soon as I have the time and motivation. But I'll be sure to fulfill each request. Promise. =)

no problem!!! take your time. oh and i upload a different signature and would like you to manipulate this one. ( no hurry)

A Plain Old Derp Fate's Photoshoppies Padraic's Avatar

Oh, eTaf, its okay It doesn't matter how long it takes you, just if you don't do it, I will have to kill you ^__^

Time to take control... Fate's Photoshoppies Serah's Avatar

Hey, just looking through your stuff and im impressed
    I've always wanted to be able to do stuff like that but im just useless

I was wondering if you could do me an avatar please, the same size as the one I've got if possible...

picture :

and a banner too, but only if you can be bothered, I don't mind the sig i've got at the moment

picture :

would be muchly appreciated
    Last edited by Serah; 04-08-2010 at 05:13 AM.
    Wishes aren't enough, prayers either ... I'm making a promise ...

The Mad God Fate's Photoshoppies Heartless Angel's Avatar

Your Hrist background gave me an idea for a request. If possible, I'd like something similar with Brahms, in signature form rather than PSP wallapaper (I know you specifically state that you take requests for avatars, but I really like the wallpapaers you've done). Though if you have time to do both, I could use a kickass PSP theme... but the sig is my main request.

• I'd provide a good pic for you to work with, but there really aren't very many good ones I can find. Most of it's just the concept art or the one that looks hand drawn, neither of which would work too well with abstract backgrounds. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. The one I posted below is one of the few decent ones I've found. If you know of any better pics to use, feel free to use them, I'm definitely not crazy about this one =/

• Size should be something like 150x400, but feel free to change that a bit, or extend it to have Brahms go off the background, that's always a nice effect for a sig. but the background itself I'd like somewhere around 125-175x400-450, whatever looks nice.
    • Background, I'd like it to be mainly dark green and black, absract. A small ammount of dark red, to resemble the blood aura thing Brahms always has going on. Like a small red area at the bottom with small parts of it extending to higher parts of the background maybe. Again, feel free to improvise, these are just some thoughts I'm having, if you come up with something you'd think would look better, go for it.
    • Text, I'd like to once again borrow your Hrist background's idea, and use his Soul Crush phrase, "My strength is the sword of the oppressed", no particular font in mind, just use something that looks badass, any effects you think would fit are fine by me.
    Thanks in advance.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Learner Fate's Photoshoppies CloudTide's Avatar

wow
    those are really good Fate
    oh yeah when ur done with all of those other sigs and avatars
    could u make me one
    just tell me when ur done with the ones ur making now and ill tell u the details
    and if u cant thats fine
    thanks
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

Soooooo, uhm, I apologise to the many people whose requests I never got to, but I took those requests (without limitations) when I had little time. That was a mistake. In any case, winter break has started for me, so that means I have a couple weeks free with absolutely nothing to do (I know, I have a dull life, hmm? ^ ~), so I will be handling any requests. I promise. :3

Again, I kind of feel guilty for not taking care of past requests, so I ask that if you made a request, you make it again, just so I'm aware that you would still like the request. However, I will only be taking two requests at a time and I'll be updating my most recent posts with that data, so please check that before requesting.

I will take avatar [and] banner requests. Just please be specific with the details. (Default size means 390 x 150 for me, by the way, so be aware if you say that.) Please don't harass me to finish if I'm taking my time, but feel free to encourage it. With enough said, here are some banners I've made in the last couple of months:

My Newer Banners:

Oh, and I still do not charge any Gil for avatars nor banners. Donations will be greatly appreciated, but I don't want to discourage any requests because of Gil issues, so feel free to not donate any if you don't feel like it. It's okay with me. =)

P.S. I kind of suck with transparent banners now. ;w;

Current Requests: 0
    Current Status: OPEN
    Last edited by Fate; 12-17-2010 at 02:34 PM.

The Mad God Fate's Photoshoppies Heartless Angel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Your Hrist background gave me an idea for a request. If possible, I'd like something similar with Brahms, in signature form rather than PSP wallapaper (I know you specifically state that you take requests for avatars, but I really like the wallpapaers you've done). Though if you have time to do both, I could use a kickass PSP theme... but the sig is my main request.

• I'd provide a good pic for you to work with, but there really aren't very many good ones I can find. Most of it's just the concept art or the one that looks hand drawn, neither of which would work too well with abstract backgrounds. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. The one I posted below is one of the few decent ones I've found. If you know of any better pics to use, feel free to use them, I'm definitely not crazy about this one =/

• Size should be something like 150x400, but feel free to change that a bit, or extend it to have Brahms go off the background, that's always a nice effect for a sig. but the background itself I'd like somewhere around 125-175x400-450, whatever looks nice.
    • Background, I'd like it to be mainly dark green and black, absract. A small ammount of dark red, to resemble the blood aura thing Brahms always has going on. Like a small red area at the bottom with small parts of it extending to higher parts of the background maybe. Again, feel free to improvise, these are just some thoughts I'm having, if you come up with something you'd think would look better, go for it.
    • Text, I'd like to once again borrow your Hrist background's idea, and use his Soul Crush phrase, "My strength is the sword of the oppressed", no particular font in mind, just use something that looks badass, any effects you think would fit are fine by me.
    Thanks in advance.
    I'll resubmit this one if that's alright
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2