Thread: Old school Midgard players?

SoumaKyou

Old school Midgard players?

Hey all. Just going out on a limb here and hoping any old school Midgard players are still around? I enjoyed playing with my friends when I first played FFXI (Soumakyou, DRG), and I'm trying to see if I can get in touch with anyone who's maybe considering playing FFXIV like I am. Just gonna throw out names to see if anyone remembers any of them and/or where to find them!

Teffie
    Sakarau
    Ethreal
    Santaslilhelper
    Zacker
    Tarutim
    Evaporated
    Kaylana
    Stephen
    Tabin
    Valmaton
    Elidrin
    Whren
    Mitsu

Plus a lot more I missed. I miss my friends!

Blog Entries

Re: Old school Midgard players?

honestly, most of us that have played FFXI here are from the Alexander server so idk if you're going to find anyone who is or knows of those people. Good luck though, I'll keep an ear out for ya.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Old school Midgard players? Kaiden's Avatar

I suppose it is a little early for this, but do TFF'ers plan on picking a server and playing together for XIV? I have played WoW now for like 2 months? maybe 3 and its about the people you play with atleast for me. My brother finally convinced me to play after 6 years or something like that. He has a ton of people he plays with and knows. I have a ton of fun getting on vent and messing around with guys he knows on there(suppose I know them now too). So if we something similar happens around here that would be cool.

Oh I'm a level 45 or 46 priest on daggerspine (US) btw if people play wow on that server. Uhh I forgot the name damn, Vellaste or something like that. I tried a bunch of names and couldnt get one so I just did a random name.

Edit: this was really off topic now that I look at the thread sorry. Just the idea of people playing an MMO together, got me thinking.
    Last edited by Kaiden; 06-10-2010 at 06:27 AM.

Scene from a movie.
    SPOILER!!:
    [Having pulled over a speeding driver.]
    Mac: All right, how about Cat Game?
    Foster: Cat Game? What's the record?
    Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
    Foster: Ten? Starting right meow?
    [They go up to the car.]
    Driver: Sorry about the...
    Foster: All right meow. Hand over your license and registration.
    [The man gives him his license.]
    Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow.
    Driver: [laughing] Sorry.
    Foster: Is there something funny here boy?
    Driver: Oh, no.
    Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?
    [Foster stares at him.]
    Foster: All right meow, where were we?
    Driver: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
    Foster: Am I saying meow?
    Driver: I thought...
    Foster: Don't think boy. Meow, do you know how fast you were going?
    [The man laughs.]
    Foster: Meow. What is so damn funny?
    Driver: I could have sworn you said meow.
    Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly-bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
    [The man is uncontrollably laughing.]
    Foster: You stop laughing right meow!
    Driver: [Stops and swallows hard.] Yes sir.
    Foster: Meow, I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. It's the law.
    [Rips off the ticket and hands it to the man.]
    Foster: Not so funny meow, is it?
    [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows.]
    Foster: Meow!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiden View Post
    I suppose it is a little early for this, but do TFF'ers plan on picking a server and playing together for XIV? I have played WoW now for like 2 months? maybe 3 and its about the people you play with atleast for me. My brother finally convinced me to play after 6 years or something like that. He has a ton of people he plays with and knows. I have a ton of fun getting on vent and messing around with guys he knows on there(suppose I know them now too). So if we something similar happens around here that would be cool.
    I'm sure that will be the plan, as well as creating a TFF linkshell of sorts. Once it gets closer to that date we'll figure out a server to play on together. Hopefully the game won't randomly assign you to a server like it did in the beginning of FFXI lol.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2