Thread: Hm..

Hm..

What do you recommend?

Pug. or Lancer?

Blog Entries

Re: Hm..

Before everyone jumps all over this guy for his short post, it's a simple enough question to answer so I will try to help.

Pugilist has stuff like evasion +, accuracy +, much like the monk in FFXI. Lancer is more of a warrior type class as far as I know. As far as ease of leveling, I think the Pugilist will have an easier time, but I'm not too sure about the Lancer.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Before everyone jumps all over this guy for his short post, it's a simple enough question to answer so I will try to help.

Pugilist has stuff like evasion +, accuracy +, much like the monk in FFXI. Lancer is more of a warrior type class as far as I know. As far as ease of leveling, I think the Pugilist will have an easier time, but I'm not too sure about the Lancer.
    Since when are you helpful?
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post

Would it be better I went with Miqo'te (Love kitty people) But with moon if I was going to be Pugilist?

From what I saw with base stats, the Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te would make better mages than melee early game. Once you spend points on stats, it should all equal out I think. But I won't swear to that as I haven't gotten that far yet. Overall I would suggest doing which one you think would be fun, not what one is easier or harder.

Me personally, I'm starting out as a Pugilist to build up my abilities to evade attacks. I also enjoy punching the shit out of monsters so it is win-win for me. But that is me. Start with what you like. There won't be any definitive guides out there for a while (and I wouldn't trust character guides that people make this early).

Yeah true. I already like my Miqo'te Pugilist. Just so dang laggy on my server.