This is Ritz writing to you from Ezel's new location. I can't mention where it is. Only the clans know where it is located as of right now, and hopefully it will stay that way. He constantly battles the judges with his Anti-Law cards, and is a pretty nice bloke to boot.

Ritz: So what got you into this anti-law business, and how do you fare in wages?
Ezel: Well, my dear, it's been quite a long time since I began to protest diplomatically against some of the laws, but you know well as I do when I began the card business, your very clan gave me the idea!

Ritz: Ah, right. What made you believe that what the judges were doing was a wrong thing?
Ezel: A sense of pure justice, dear Ritz. There were just some laws and rules that didn't sit well with the community of the clans and so I took it upon myself to change those laws for the better. I wasn't listened to and now I make Anti-Law cards for all the clans to use at their leisure!

Ritz: What's most important in life?
Ezel: I believe existing is really important, but aside from the obvious; I believe in a peaceful world and able to live your life the way you wish is the most important thing in a person's life.

Ritz: Who or what inspired you to continue to this day to make Anti-Law cards and stay in the business? I know Cid is gone and all, and right now the Judicial system is in chaos, but are there still corrupt laws out there? Maybe Cid's leave will shape them up somehow.
Ezel: We can only hope, my dear. But my inspiration is all of the clans working hard at what they do and any small slip up of the rules costs them a lot of their hard earned wages, and I believe that to be a load of crock.

Ritz: What hobbies do you usually partake in when you're not working against the law and order?
Ezel: I usually listen to music and write poetry. I also go sight seeing from time to time.

Ritz: And finally, I think this is on everyone else's minds, too. Why did you not appear in the sequel?
Ezel: I was too busy at the time to properly be of any assistance, or to contribute any ideas for a similar character.

And that concludes the interview with Ezel. I personally learned a lot that I didn't know about before. Tune in next time, my faithful readers, when I embark on a quest to educate you all on the world I live in.