Thread: Why aren't the features uniform for all skins?

Born Again Atheist Why aren't the features uniform for all skins? Sarah's Avatar

Why aren't the features uniform for all skins?

I find it quite annoying that it is incredibly inconsistent. If I have the default(light) skin, I get all of the features, such as the arcade, quizzes, gil, welcome back bar, et cetera. In the dark skin, the quizzes are suddenly gone as well as the gil total on the upper right hand side. In old skool TFF, all of the above features are gone, including many displays that can be seen with each post of the previous skins.

I really do hope I'm not given a stupid answer for old skool like, "Well, those features weren't there in the old TFF." We definitely didn't have most of the features I have available in it now, like the thanks, user notes, and visitor messages, so that would be completely flawed and stupid logic. I want some real answers. Is it not possible to make it uniform? Are you behind in getting it that way? (Been like this for an excessive amount of time.) Are you just lazy or apathetic?

I would really like to see consistency. It's annoying that users of skins other than the default have to either change the skin to be a part of some things or be left out entirely.

Thank you ahead of time.
    Why the hell is everyone's sig so long? Be polite and use a freakin' spoiler tag!:
    Bring back Pete for S-Mod!
    Down with Word Games! Eradicate post counts! One liners are valid responses, too!

Lady Succubus Why aren't the features uniform for all skins? Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uh, I think Merlin was saying some time ago that he's working on revamping all of the skins and stuff, so I think maybe this is what he means.

I'm not really one to really care about all that, though. We can't use the gil for anything except the arcade anyway. =P

The Old Skool Warrior Why aren't the features uniform for all skins? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's easier to test all changes on one skin at a time, and THEN move them across all of them once everything is working properly. Merlin is still doing a lot of testing of various things, including his new rep system and such. Once he gets that implemented, all skins will be updated with all features.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.