Thread: Quiz Suggestion

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Quiz Suggestion Treize's Avatar

Quiz Suggestion.

I suggest that the quizzes be removed from the forum. Multiple people have complained that the quizzes don't work, and it is pretty pointless to have them here if all they cause is irritation. They are not user friendly at all because answers have to be typed exactly like the user who submitted the quiz typed it, and the answer could even be wrong because the quizzes aren't moderated as far as I'm aware.

If this idea wants to be continued further, I suggest putting up more Ultimate FF Tests on the main site. It has even said "More are on the way..." for over four years.
    Last edited by Treize; 04-07-2010 at 02:32 AM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

I want to play a game. Quiz Suggestion Zargabaath's Avatar

Re: Quiz Suggestion

I second the notion that something should be done to make them better or their removal. There have been quite a few times that I answered correclty yet my answers were deemed incorrect making me slightly annoyed.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x