Thread: Project Andromeda

Blog Entries

Project Andromeda

What is it?

I've seen it in the forums for over a year and a half ago, I thought it was supposed to be this big thing for TFF roleplaying but then it like a lot of other things fell through the cracks here..

What is the status on it? Is it going to return? Will it be deleted? Why can no one finish anything they start?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Quiet One Project Andromeda Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Project Andromeda

It is finished and has been since before the forum was created. The problem is that I'm running and when I started I went into 80 hour weeks. It made it impossible for me to put my attention to it. Then after I got out of my 80 hours weeks a year later I lost my job. So I've been focused on getting finding a new job. So I have been waiting on starting until I can actually give my attention. It'll be opened once my time is available.

I've kept it relatively unknown so that there can't be any hype or people expecting something. If they don't expect it, then they can't be disappointed when things get delayed. A lesson I've learned from the numerous projects that haven't succeeded in the past. Keep things quiet is for the best.

I'll make a formal announcement on what it is when I open it.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    It is finished and has been since before the forum was created. The problem is that I'm running and when I started I went into 80 hour weeks. It made it impossible for me to put my attention to it. Then after I got out of my 80 hours weeks a year later I lost my job. So I've been focused on getting finding a new job. So I have been waiting on starting until I can actually give my attention. It'll be opened once my time is available.

I've kept it relatively unknown so that there can't be any hype or people expecting something. If they don't expect it, then they can't be disappointed when things get delayed. A lesson I've learned from the numerous projects that haven't succeeded in the past. Keep things quiet is for the best.

I'll make a formal announcement on what it is when I open it.
    cool, thanks. Any specific date of this surfacing yet, or is it still to be announced at this point?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Quiet One Project Andromeda Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I get a job I will be ready for it to be opened. I have to keep my real life priorities first before the forum. I think people can understand that feeling.

If I'm fortunate, it could be soon. But in this economy, finding employment is not easy.

I'm sorry I can't be more definite than that, but I've been trying not to get people's hopes up. So there's no disappointment to be had if something happens that blocks it.

But trust me that when I announce it be fully ready to be go that day.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner