Thread: An open letter from President James K. Polk

Soup Kitchen Jerk. An open letter from President James K. Polk Polk's Avatar

An open letter from President James K. Polk

To my beloved TFF,

It seems to me that lately, we have been having a problem with people who, for some reason, hate rocket ships. Now, in my personal experience, I cannot fathom why anybody would have disdain for these wondrous creations of 20th century technology. But if you indeed, are one of these people who are offended by rocket ships, please come forward and tell me why you hate these fantastic vehicles.

Regards,
    President James K. Polk
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries

Re: An open letter from President James K. Polk

Somebody has a problem with JFK?

Last edited by Rocky; 12-18-2010 at 09:18 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Maybe Lee Harvey Oswald is secretly a mod here?
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    Maybe Lee Harvey Oswald is secretly a mod here?
    >my reaction

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Lady Succubus An open letter from President James K. Polk Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The reason is that the rockets are phallic and resemble the penor. And since this is a family friendly site, well, we can't have that. >_>

So I wouldn't push the line if I were you. I mean, what's your obsession with it anyway? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Victoria View Post
    The reason is that the rockets are phallic and resemble the penor. And since this is a family friendly site, well, we can't have that. >_>

So I wouldn't push the line if I were you. I mean, what's your obsession with it anyway? Lol.
    Meaning they represent dicks. NSFW content is not allowed here no matter if in an actual image or in a text format.

:edit:
    Yes I am willing to take the warning for saying the word "dicks". It is obsurd that one would think that someone would think it is ok by any means to post one in text format.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 12-18-2010 at 10:33 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

How dare you call my rocket ship a penor. HOW RUDE. It took me forever to figure out a symbol combination to represent one.

ROCKETS GO WOOSHHH!!!

But seriously I thought it was just a TFF character fack up in the title text area since Fate's title kind of had the same effect...

I don't really care I just thought it was funny, but I don't see what the big deal is since we already have multiple full blown NSFW topics. I don't think me having a tiny "rocketship" in my title is going to add to the naughty Google ad issue that already exist.

Just sayin.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 12-18-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

later, tff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Victoria View Post

Just because you look at a picture of a rocket ship and see a penis doesn't mean it is one. That says way more about you than it does me. Nobody ever called it a penis, none of us even used the word penis. As far as I was concerned, Mel had a text representation of a rocketship in her title, and somebody censored it without even talking to her about it. Then I decided to put a rocketship in my sig, and that, too, got censored. Without anyone ever talking to me. If staff has a problem with my sig, they should talk to me first. Hell, I probably would have changed it, too, if they would have just talked to me first.

That's my main problem with this shit. I just want to know who did it. Hey, warn me, ban me, whatever. Even if you don't, I might peace out like Rocky.

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Lady Succubus An open letter from President James K. Polk Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Arguing semantics and technicalities now, are we? Don't even go there, man. Besides. No one touched Mel's title. It's the same glitch that Fate's has. Just move on from it, please?

I don't want this to get anymore out of hand than it already has. I thought Mel told you already? @_@

If you want to know who put the filter in, it was Merlin. Because of the reasons I already stated. Just because it's a "rocket ship" doesn't mean it doesn't resemble a dick. Okay?

To be clear: The only things that were 'changed' was the content in the signatures by a filter. That's it.

Edit: And are you seriously going to quit over something so trivial? It's really not that big of a deal.
    Last edited by Victoria; 12-18-2010 at 11:24 PM.

アズテオル An open letter from President James K. Polk Azuteor's Avatar

Man, I think we're all mature enough to handle a few text shalelehs whether it was any of their intention or not. Though it goes it without saying, they do look like it, but who cares? I don't think it's really all that harmful as supposed to what you see on NSFW websites and it can be ignored in seconds.

This is just a whole situation over nothing~♫

Even with the filter, you can just build better rocket ships! Why settle for the old one?
    Last edited by Azuteor; 12-19-2010 at 01:42 AM.

Gingersnap An open letter from President James K. Polk OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

....Is this really an issue we need to argue about? Really?

Embarrassing thread closed. Please find another way to spend your holiday season.

P.S. If you have a problem with the filter, send a PM.

P.P.S. Don't put the rockets back in your signatures. You risk a sig ban if you do. And probably a warning too.

P.P.S.S. I think this is stupid.

P.P.P.S.S. (<--I dunno?) I still love you guys, though.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 12-19-2010 at 03:03 AM. Reason: godDAMN I'm tired
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!