Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A minor character you'd want to see more of?

Re: A minor character you'd want to see more of?

I would have liked to see Al-Cid a bit more. He seemed like such an interesting character. I think they should have let us have him as a guest, I wonder what he would use to fight with? I just thought there could have been a few more scenes with him and Lady Ashe.

Rabanastran A minor character you'd want to see more of? Belugn's Avatar

Re: A minor character you'd want to see more of?

Quote Originally Posted by Choco_Lover View Post
    I would have liked to see Al-Cid a bit more. He seemed like such an interesting character. I think they should have let us have him as a guest, I wonder what he would use to fight with? I just thought there could have been a few more scenes with him and Lady Ashe.
    I guess he would be a sort of gun wielder, considering it is the only weapons he's able to use in FFTA2 due to "Agent" being his only class. Which isn't taking away from the rivalry between him and Balthier any less, haha.

The one who would finally snap at this fine young man however would probably be Basch. I don't think he'd take very well to constant flirting with Lady Ashe.
    "I don't think I have what it takes to make a good action game. I think I'm better at telling a story."
    Hironobu Sakaguchi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2