Thread: Leveling

All is One.One is All. Leveling Firefly's Avatar

Leveling

Can anyone suggest a good leveling ground for level 60 and above?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

The Henne Mines. Go to the area where you have to switch on the lever and a bunch of Abysteels appear when you do. Equip shields and stuff to be able to survive. While there, set the Gambits to Undead -> Sleepga and Sleep -> Curaja. You should be dealing damage to all Abysteels with Curaja. Don't forget to set Gambits to heal yourself, too. They are very powerful, but once you get the hang of it, you should be able to constantly win.

After you win, go two areas away, and then come back. Pull the lever again to release the Abysteels again.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Registered User Leveling
    The Henne mines are great and they can be a good challenge as well, the deeper you go in. However, I prefer the Ancient City of Giruvegan and the Great Crystal. These places have some high level and rare monsters. Also, they have some pretty rare items. I must warn you, that this is one long trek and backtracking your way to the entrance is quite time-consuming. It's worth it to me because my party got some pretty great leveling up when I did this.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Another great place to level up is the Western Annex in the Barheim Passage. Equip your character with an Embroidered Tippet and an Excalibur or any other good weapon. Now, just go around and attack everything you see. They should all die within a hit or two - really fast. There are tons of enemies there, and some keep appearing as you proceed. Make sure to kill them all. When you're done killing every single enemy there, you would have accumulated hundreds of thousands of experience, I believe.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

I agree to above post..

ALso..

Go to Lhusu Mines.. deeper in it.. it's aLot more easier to LeveL in that area.. or to Henne Mines.. ALso.. the enemies, Like bahamut is easier if you want to LeveL up in Great CrystaL/Giruvegan.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"