Thread: King's tale FFXV from PSN on our profile suggestion that some of us play & if we love it

Registered User King's tale FFXV from PSN on our profile suggestion that some of us play & if we love it Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries

King's tale FFXV from PSN on our profile suggestion that some of us play & if we love it

Fellow FF fans,fellow gamers & fellow otakus I don't know if this is a good suggestion since the game king's tale FFXV is digital download only from PlayStation store PSN & i don't know if it have physical copy & admin & mods if you only focus on physical copies of gaming,anime & manga then feel free to disregard this suggestion & don't worry i prefer physical copy of gaming,anime & manga instead of digital downloads.

& PSN is 1 of many examples of my taste in gaming,anime & manga & yes king's tale FFXV is in my collection & my other collection of gaming,anime,manga & final fantasy & my final fantasy collection too as well.

Anyway since it's not listed in our profile under main series or side series i.e spin offs & some of us played it & yes possibly already beat it already & yes some of us might love the game King's tale FFXV & yes King's tale FFXV is 1 of my favorite games or at least i enjoyed the game so thought of suggesting the game to added to our list if not then like i said feel free to disregard this suggestion
    Last edited by Cloud87; 12-03-2017 at 06:04 PM.

The Quiet One King's tale FFXV from PSN on our profile suggestion that some of us play & if we love it Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    King's Tale falls under the umbrella of Final Fantasy XV, so you can talk about it in the FFXV forum. Anything XV related can be discussed there, not just the main game. There is a lot of products at this point out for XV and we haven't kept up with listing them all in the forum description. But you can feel safe in making threads about it.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

WTF are you babbling about?

You go on like a bot which was created by someone who doesn't have a grasp of the English language...