Thread: King's tale FFXV from PSN on our profile suggestion that some of us play & if we love it

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered User King's tale FFXV from PSN on our profile suggestion that some of us play & if we love it Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries

King's tale FFXV from PSN on our profile suggestion that some of us play & if we love it

Fellow FF fans,fellow gamers & fellow otakus I don't know if this is a good suggestion since the game king's tale FFXV is digital download only from PlayStation store PSN & i don't know if it have physical copy & admin & mods if you only focus on physical copies of gaming,anime & manga then feel free to disregard this suggestion & don't worry i prefer physical copy of gaming,anime & manga instead of digital downloads.

& PSN is 1 of many examples of my taste in gaming,anime & manga & yes king's tale FFXV is in my collection & my other collection of gaming,anime,manga & final fantasy & my final fantasy collection too as well.

Anyway since it's not listed in our profile under main series or side series i.e spin offs & some of us played it & yes possibly already beat it already & yes some of us might love the game King's tale FFXV & yes King's tale FFXV is 1 of my favorite games or at least i enjoyed the game so thought of suggesting the game to added to our list if not then like i said feel free to disregard this suggestion
    Last edited by Cloud87; 12-03-2017 at 06:04 PM.