Thread: Weapon by user name in "Recent Visitors"?

Weapon by user name in "Recent Visitors"?

I was browsing, and I ended up on the user "Full life's" profile and in the recent visitors Fates link had an image of shiruken instead of a "+".

like the inventory gifts. It said the message just how they appear if you hover over them in a post.

is that supposed to be there? lol

I can take a screen shot.

EDIT: nvm it's next to the plus lolol
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-18-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Re: Weapon by user name in "Recent Visitors"?

You can display your weapons now next to your name instead of under the Inventory line.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Oh, okay weird O.o; nvm. That's what I get for not logging on

EDIT: um wouldn't that kinda take up a retarded amount of space if someone has like a billion weapons showing in their inventory? like the bottom links like the recent visitors would be all stupid hahaha.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-18-2010 at 06:16 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Tsuna Feesh Weapon by user name in "Recent Visitors"? Fate's Avatar

I'm just ninja like that. >=3

Naw, but doesn't stop at five things you can display? I imagine if EVERYONE displays five things it'd be an eyesore, but an item or two seems to give a unique feel. x3

(Although I never understood what the Custom or whatever option is for.)

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Weapon by user name in "Recent Visitors"? Jin's Avatar

Can we just not have them? Next to someone's user name is fine when actually in a thread, but when just looking at who's online at the bottom of the main page it's ugly, distracting and disruptive. Can we get rid of them there? I don't really see why they need to be in that particular location at all.

Until now!