Thread: glichts

mm315855

glichts

if you find any glichtes in the game then post them here becuase i like to see what happens =]

Shake it like a polaroid picture glichts RagnaToad's Avatar
    EDIT: Never mind, I thought this was the Final Fantasy III Glitch thread.

Sorry, pal.
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-23-2009 at 06:19 AM.

I playd the game and finished it.
    To be honest then i didint encounter any glitches in game..
    So long Sentiment.
    Go get raped.

I know about one. If you make someone a leader, and then you Immobilize that person, switch leaders, and then run away. When you encounter an enemy, switch back to the Immobilized character, and then switch back to the leader, and the enemies will have magically disappeared. This is very useful if you are having troubles in the Henne Mines. Check out this YouTube video for more information.

YouTube - FFXII LLC - Immobilize Glitch

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Wow, that's great! I never knew about that.. I finished this game but I never encounter any gLitches.. sorry.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

You guys will love this one: it guarantees you a Zodiac Spear from the Henne Mines! However, the person who made this video said that he had the PAL version, so if you have that, you're set to go. But still, some people claimed to have had made it work with the NA version. I've tried it a few times, but I think I did something wrong. Somebody should try it out. Also, I heard that it might not work when you're using a PS3. Here's the video.

YouTube - Zodiac Spear from the Henne Mines - Guaranteed

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

I ran into one on my second play through, not sure what happened and haven't been able to recreate it at all. For what it is worth I don't have any type of physical proof of it either.

But I was sitting at about 30 hours (30 - 31) into the game and for some reason after 30 minutes of play and when I saved it said I had been playing for almost 40. So for 30 minuted of play I gained almost 9 hours of game play. Pretty weird but can't get it to reproduce the effect.

:edit: wow fate that one is interesting, never seen it before. Might have to try it out sometime.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 07-01-2009 at 09:31 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

You can force an enemy to respawn by leaving the zone(cross a zone-line, you don't have to reset it), and then coming back before the EXP and LP appears onscreen.

This is useful for chaining together Dustia in the Westersand, at a low level, by killing it with a Phoenix Down, and then selling the Book of Orgain for 550 gil, and then getting 2 more Phoenix Downs for the money, and since every Dustia gives 1100 EXP and 3LP(except a few who gives 555 EXP and 8 LP) you can easily get to ~lvl 60 without having to do almost anything
    That's called Dustia Power Leveling!

Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    I heard about some glitch involving the spell Vanish. I don't think its on YouTube anymore, which sucks because it was a cool glitch. From what I remember, casting Vanish on enemies causes them to not notice you and leave you alone. I'm not sure if its true, but its worth a gander at.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

The video's been removed. The link doesn't work anymore! But yeah, I saw it. If you use it on those Etem things inside the Henne Mines, they'll just *VANISH* and you can just safely run across the map.