Thread: Forum Promotion

Lightbulb Forum Promotion

So I'm poking around other FF forums again wondering why we are not as active..(again).

Our main site is ballin as f*ck. That's far from the issue, and I'm sure the main site gets a decent amount to traffic.

I think a re-location of our forum link may help? or perhaps an ad at the top of our site that makes the community more apparent.

If you look at the web page now the forum link is located on the top activity bar next to blogs, contact etc. where I think most people will most likely look over it.

opinions? ideas? gogogogogogo

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

The Old Skool Warrior Forum Promotion LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyElder View Post
    I think a re-location of our forum link may help? or perhaps an ad at the top of our site that makes the community more apparent.
    Forum Promotion-blurb-jpg

Our site design is GORGEOUS.

I don't like how subtle the community shoutouts are. I feel like, while it's nice to have this little blurb about our history here, it's better left in the "About" page. We can use this entire black bar between the splash and the AdSense as a giant forum advertisement. Anyone have some ideas on how to express this? I like a little bit of color (YELLOW!), something to both complement and clash with our natural color scheme. It'll get some attention! I don't want to change the size; I just want to replace that existing section with a more alluring forum link.

Regarding the forum link at the top page, shifting it toward the left certainly couldn't hurt.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.