Thread: Feedback

Feedback

I've actually been visiting TFF for a few years, but completely lost the login information for my old account, and yeah I tried recovering my password, but can't remember which email address I used

Anyway, since i've been here, I just want to leave some feedback.

From all the Final Fantasy forums i've visted and been a part of, I think TFF is the best by far, members here discuss the topics in-depth and seem to very mature. The forums are very easy to navigate, I never find myself lost due to bad links, text, or anything.

So yeah, just wanted to leave some positive feedback

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Hey thanks for the positive feedback, much appreciated. I'm glad you are enjoying your time at TFF's forums!

If you would like me to assist you on getting your old account back, shoot me a PM with your old user name or additional information, I may be able to find it.

thanks again

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

I do appreciate that, but I think i'll just carry on with this account now. Thanks anyway

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.