Im only asking because so far it seems like in comparison to other forums, this has extremely little activity, you have since removed both the arcade and the 'like' post features for no reason, the regular posts and updates from the one committed staff member (Andromeda) I haven't seen in months just makes me think this site is pretty much dead. Its not really about having a tight-knit community anymore if none of those 5 people are even posting. Ive been a member for about 6 and a half years, which doesn't come close to some other members here, who are actually non-existent at this point anymore. Its sad to see people come and go, especially those who've been here long before me.

Feels empty here and has felt empty for quite some time. Chalk it up-to there not being much news, chalk it up-to there being too much online competition but I'm just gonna assume that the people running TFF are just too lazy to put effort in to try and make this site worth visiting. I obviously have no problem pointing the finger at you, because that's where it belongs. I used to like visiting here everyday, even when i was getting in arguments with people because I made some cool friendships and learned a lot of things. But now, I can log in after a week and see a single new post with one or two replies. I don't know how much traffic the website gains when there's a new piece of information,(FF7 remake will be released within 6 years pls b excite), but it really cant be that much if our forum consists of 3 -once in a while- posters.

It mustn't be easy running a website, but It should be when you have a bunch of people running it for you. I see hardly any contribution from the staff anymore, be it a means to increase activity within the current members (the years TFF awards, games etc), and absolutely no effort to try and engage new potential members (events, giveaways etc). I admit that people get busy and its hard to contribute as much as we grow older and gain new responsibilities in our lives, but if this place really felt like family, then you'd continue to be apart of it.

Look at some of the most recent thread topics;
"Does anyone even play Final Fantasy anymore?"
"Are RPGs Passe'"

Not a criticism of the topics, in fact I highlight these in particular not because they are the most recent, but because they are ironically relevant to what I'm saying here. People wonder why noone is talking about them so it prompts topics like that. About the only thing we can count on is a smartass remark by loaf.