Thread: Dispel A Rumour For Me (Zodiac Spear)

Dispel A Rumour For Me (Zodiac Spear)

A friend of mine was telling me there is more than one Zodiac Spear in the game, I don't know whether to believe him or not, because in the official guide I have, it clearly states there is one in the game, i've looked around the internet for answers, and there's people saying there is three, people saying there's five, so can someone please tell me how many their are in the game exactly? Thank you.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Tsuna Feesh Dispel A Rumour For Me (Zodiac Spear) Fate's Avatar
    There is an infinite amount of Zodiac Spears in the game. It's located in the hidden parts of the Henne Mine in a treasure chest. However, the chance of that chest appearing is 10%. The chance that it will contain an item and not Gil is also 10%. And the chance that the item is the Zodiac Spear and not an Elixir is another 10%. Oh, and you need to equip the Diamond Armlet. So, the chance of getting a Zodiac Spear this way is 1/1000 chances, or 0.1%. However, I have seen a video on YouTube showing somebody who found a glitch (for the PAL version; it could work in the NA, I'm not sure) for getting it 100% of the time.

This video shows the guaranteed way of getting it.
    YouTube - Zodiac Spear from the Henne Mines - Guaranteed

And this one shows how to get it, but it isn't guaranteed.
    YouTube - FFXII - Zodiac Spear in Henne Mines

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Ok thank you. I will use the YouTube video to get a spear for each character when I eventually get that far into the game.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Tsuna Feesh Dispel A Rumour For Me (Zodiac Spear) Fate's Avatar
    I believe that according to the video, you only need to do it once, because the person from the video got over ten Zodiac Spears with just one run.

If you were to do it the proper way, without utilizing the random number generator thing, then I suppose that it would take about ten hours if you're lucky! 1/1,000 chances isn't high, you know.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~