Thread: Stuck on 1st Part of Final Fantasy II!

Paradigm Shift Stuck on 1st Part of Final Fantasy II! FFTheBest's Avatar

Stuck on 1st Part of Final Fantasy II!

I've just come out the first town headed north, across the bridge to the next town, stayed at Inn and upgraded my party, then headed out North-west and encountered, Land Turtles and Wererats along the way and they just kill me! And so I can't make it too the next town whenever it may be! Any advice? I barely know how to level up!

It's the PSP Version, if you're wondering btw.
    "Humans are tools, I'm not gonna die for one of them..." - Lightning - FFXIII

Selkie in training Stuck on 1st Part of Final Fantasy II! Silver Spyro's Avatar
    Be AT LEAST level 7-10 before going there. Try that, and if you still die, go buy the best armor and stuff...
    Call me Silver.

How can I find my characters' Level? I have the best armour and weaponry. Can you add Gordon to your party from the the first town as you find.

Crap! I thought you said FF1 ! Sorry. Anyway, FF2 has no levels. Pause the game and go to "Status" for your stats. The more you battle, the more Attack you get, health, weapons style levels up, ECT.
    Call me Silver.

LOL! yeah, I said Final Fantasy II. Thanks again, I've got Minwu and in Paloom.

No problem, FFthebest!
    Call me Silver.

I'm stuck again Silver Spyro! Dreadnought has gone and bombed the crap out of the world map and I went to Hilda about it all and now where do I go? I learned the key word "Airship" from Cid, but what do I do with it?

With that key-word, talk to Cid, the guy with white hair, and he gives you an airship. You can meet him at the Poft, talk to the Sailor to pay the fee to go to the Poft. Hope this helps.
    Call me Silver.

I'm Sure, I did and he says: "?". Why would you need an airship anyway, you can use his. Apprantly, you have to get the Goddess's Bell to continue and get into Kashuan Kepp (where you have to head next), it's in the Snow Caves, east of the Snow Plains. You have to get Josef's snowmobile which is in Semitt Falls. I know where it is, but a stone is in the way, so I need Josef in my Party which you can, so how do I get Josef in my party? If it's a keyword I have to use, tell me it. Thanks very much Silver Spyro for your help! (Looks for "Thanks" Button...)