Thread: psp or ds

bigwalletboy

psp or ds

if i am just getting one of them for ff games only wich is better?

Blog Entries
    I'd get the GBA "Dawn of Souls" version to play on your DS. It's pretty much both FFs for the price of one, and you would have to pay for both of them on the PSP.

The PSP's graphics are a little better, but not really all that much. The GBA is also runs a bit faster and has both games on one cartridge. Other then that, they have the same features, so definitely get the GBA version for your DS so you can save the money. After saving your money you can buy FF3 and 4 for the DS, and WHAMMY! you have 4 FFs for the price of 3! What a deal amirite?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

If you are asking which system..??

Hmmm. I would have to reccomend DS. Only because the only reason why I wanted a PSP was to ply Crisis Core. Plus Other than thhhaaat, I can't think of any amazing reasons why you should get a PSP,you can play more FFs if you get a DS.Thats just me though.... Plus I have a lot of other great games for DS.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 08-21-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User psp or ds TobiasRainey's Avatar
    However, the Playstation Network released FF VII for $9.99 and there is also Dissidia: Final Fantasy coming on the 25th. Right now, there aren't many FFs on the PSP but soo there will be I'm sure.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

Ohh! are you telling me that FFVII and Dissidia are going to be for PSP??? maybe I should get one.....
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 08-22-2009 at 02:17 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Yeah, I already have FF VII on the PSP and its great having a great rpg whenever you want it and Dissidia is a Final Fantasy fanboys dream come true. I've been playing the demo for a month now and its so much fun.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

bigwalletboy
    yeah are FFI,FFII,and tacticts of the war lion or whatever any good for psp? cause i have heard crisis core is amazing and im sure VII and dissidia will be too.

Yes, they are good, Crisis Core is lacking but its worth it if you want more FFVII story.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 psp or ds Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    I'd go with PSP...Although I have The NDSL, it has better Graphics...But thats my Opinion, you do what you want...Its totally up to you.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Registered User psp or ds
    get them for the PSone if you can find the disks.

DarkKnight
    I had them for GBA and PSP and PSP was deff way better.

Crisis Core was good but I stell like the old GBA games like golden sun omg what an awsome game anyways back to the topic id say go with psp just better graghics but some of the games seem better on DS Idk

Dark One

Trigg
    I have crisis core on the psp and ffIII on the ds. crisis core was way awesome, good story, great graphics, interesting gameplay, but it seemed very long and i ended up getting stuck about halfway through and put the game down for a couple weeks, and when i went to pick it back up and start where i left off, i lost interest so i have been playing ff3 on the ds, which is impressive. i really like the gameplay and the graphics and also the old school item dupe the wifi thing on it is very ghetto, they should have made it a little easier to "make friends" on this game to unlock the secrets, but oh well. i want to get the ff3 snes remake next