Thread: Final Fantasy I & II Coming to iPhone

Eye in the Sky Final Fantasy I & II Coming to iPhone Fuzz's Avatar

Post Final Fantasy I & II Coming to iPhone

It was only a matter of time but Square Enix has joined the iPhone game bandwagon. They plan to (yet again) re-release the first two installments to the series, both Final Fantasy I and Final Fantasy II. We have seen this before with Final Fantasy Origins for the Playstation or even Dawn of Souls for the Gameboy Advance, but the iPhone mobile market is definitely something to tap into.

Full Story:
    'Final Fantasy' and 'Final Fantasy II' Coming to the iPhone | Touch Arcade

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

The Bad Boy of TFF Final Fantasy I & II Coming to iPhone Block's Avatar
    Final Fantasy II has one of the best leveling systems in the Final Fantasy series IMO. So I'm happy to see that it's being brought to yet another system for those whom have not yet played them to experience the sheer bliss of building your own characters from the ground up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    Final Fantasy II has one of the best leveling systems in the Final Fantasy series IMO. So I'm happy to see that it's being brought to yet another system for those whom have not yet played them to experience the sheer bliss of building your own characters from the ground up.
    OMG! I'm so glad that I am not the only person that enjoyed the leveling system from FFII! In the FF: Origins release, FFII was the main reason I spent so much time on the game over the first one. The system was very fun to use and it gave a sense of accomplishment over the course of the game to see how far the characters develop.

†SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Che
    I haven't played either of these games.

Probably going to give them a go now that they're coming to the iPhone, though.

It's amazing how much money SE can make off the same games over and over.

I feel epic... Final Fantasy I &amp; II Coming to iPhone Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    The graphics are like the Anniversary Edition ones. I don't have an iPhone, but I've already played those two games, so many times. GBA, PSP, whatever. I have to say I also enjoyed the FF2 Leveling System, it was unique and fun.

Positive comments, aside...

Oh well... Good to see late-generation people will find these games. So... bets on they will next be released on PS3?
    Last edited by Ralz; 01-21-2010 at 03:21 PM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Final Fantasy I &amp; II Coming to iPhone
    Hmmm.... You know, with all the ports and remakes that those two games have had, it's a wonder why I haven't picked them up and played them. I mean, now it just looks like I'm being lazy or something. I would like to give Final Fantasy II a shot though.

I don't have an iPhone. I don't plan to get one either, but it's cool that they're getting ported there, I guess.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

The Persistent Flourish Final Fantasy I &amp; II Coming to iPhone Alice's Avatar
    Wait, wait...another port?

Not that I mind. I'd get these gems if I had an iPhone, but unfortunately I do not. I might keep an eye on this one regardless, it sounds pretty interesting to me.

Skie's Dark Lady Final Fantasy I &amp; II Coming to iPhone SailorCallie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    It was only a matter of time but Square Enix has joined the iPhone game bandwagon. They plan to (yet again) re-release the first two installments to the series, both Final Fantasy I and Final Fantasy II. We have seen this before with Final Fantasy Origins for the Playstation or even Dawn of Souls for the Gameboy Advance, but the iPhone mobile market is definitely something to tap into.

Full Story:
    'Final Fantasy' and 'Final Fantasy II' Coming to the iPhone | Touch Arcade
    Another reason to purchase an iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. Thanks a million!
    Last edited by SailorCallie; 02-01-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Updated message
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4NUl8vbJ0

The Cringe: Empty Table AMV by SailorCallie (me)

PSN Username: SailorCallie
    Nintendo Network Username: Callie1277
    XBox Live Gamertag: SailorCallie77

Re: Final Fantasy I & II Coming to iPhone

Another port? Ah well, just means even more people can experience these classic games.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Jirono

Re: Final Fantasy I & II Coming to iPhone

dude if this really does come to the iPhone that will be epic!