Thread: Therus-Wuith Quest OoC (Group 3)

The Quiet One Therus-Wuith Quest OoC (Group 3) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Therus-Wuith Quest OoC (Group 3)

This is for group 3 from Therus and Wuith:

Anomaly - Therus
    Aerif - Therus
    Haku - Wuith
    Dante Fatima - Wuith - Crimson Leaves

At the request of some members they wished to have a OoC thread. Cooperation and talking between the group is important, so plan and discuss whatever you need here. I will try to keep up on the activity here to answer questions that might arise.

Caves and Dragons, something amiss? - Group 3

Therus Weapons Company Briefing

Summary: The Kingdom of Wuith is having a Dragon problem and has requested the aid of Therus to aid them in slaying the beast.
    Briefing: The Kingdom of Wuith has requested the aid of the Therus Weapons Company to slay a dragon that is creating havoc in the nearby towns. The dragon lives in a cave nearby to the towns surrounded by a dense forest. The cave is deep and vast, but the smell of brimstone should lead you to the dragon.
    The Therus Research Team has requested something during the mission, so you have a secondary objective. Silencing the beast is important to the continued relationship with Wuith, but there is something else in the cave that is of importance to Therus. The cave is a strange source of magic, it could be the reason of the dragon, but the magic has become concentrated into the raw materials of the cave. Locate and extract enough samples for the research teams to examine. It will be important that the beast is dead, if the samples prove themselves to be useful it will mean less trouble in the future.
    The forest is filled with monsters that are on edge from the high activity of the dragon so be careful while approaching the cave. The cave itself should be empty of monsters aside from the dragon, but always be on the look out for trouble.
    Starting Location: Those from Wuith will meet the Therus agents in the town of Emerit, one of the towns near to the cave that has been troubled by the dragon’s attacks. Once the mission is complete return immediately to Therus to report.
    Wuith Briefing:
    Summary: The Eremt region is under attack from a rampaging dragon and the military has been unable to stop to thus far. Hunt down the dragon and kill it before it hurts anymore of the people.
    Briefing: The military has reluctantly given into the demands of the court to request the aid of the Therus Weapons Company in this mission. The soldiers from Therus will arrive and aid you in the hunt for the dragon. The lair for the beast is in a cave nearby the town of Emerit. Around the cave is a forest dense with monsters that have become aggressive from the dragon’s activity. It is important that the dragon is stopped as it is creating an imbalance in nature and halting trade.
    The lair of the dragon has a strong magic aura coming from it, which may give the dragon increased abilities. Do not hesitate to use the Therus soldiers for your cover while you go in for the killing blow. This is a matter of honor for the Wuith military do not fail and do not let those cowards from Therus steal the glory from you.
    Starting Location: You are to meet the Therus soldiers in the town of Emerit and travel through the forest into the cave where the dragon lies. Return to the town of Emerit upon completion of the mission to inform the residents of its death.
    Boss Fight:
    Dragon: It seems to be just a normal dragon, not too many of them are seen these days in the land of Thuyin since the magic barrier went up. The dragon however is not to be underestimated as it is aggressive and will seek out its prey. It can breathe fire and with the magic amplification of the cave will only serve to increase its potential.
    Dragon Breath – A standard breath attack.
    Prism Fire – A charged up flame attack that had been enhanced by the magic of the cave.
    Torrent – A breath attack spread across a wide area.
    Wing Send – The wings beat quickly creating a gale force wind that will send opponents flying away from the area.

Therus-Wuith Quest OoC (Group 3) Anomaly's Avatar
    Thanks Andromeda. I've got a plan to deliver the cou de gra in our quest and I wanted to discuss it with everyone in our group. I sent out private messages to those that I could, but if you didn't receive a pm from me, clean out your inbox or we can discuss what we've got planned here.

At the time of this writing the Therus detatchment has arrived in Emerit and are awaiting word from the Wuith detatchment. I figure we can have a little small talk and character development before moving out...no need to rush at this point. Lets keep it loose and have fun.

HRH Albha Therus-Wuith Quest OoC (Group 3) Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomaly
    At the time of this writing the Therus detatchment has arrived in Emerit and are awaiting word from the Wuith detatchment. I figure we can have a little small talk and character development before moving out...no need to rush at this point. Lets keep it loose and have fun
    Yes, but it would be nice for someone in Wuith to actually post first. Our main priority is too have everyone post before we post again. Character development is always important in an RP but we need the Wuith member's to post saying that they're in Emerit, or at least heading to it... You wouldn't like me when I get impaetient...

Sorry for holding you guys up. School's a big time consumer but I'll be throwing down a post tomorrow.

Therus-Wuith Quest OoC (Group 3) Anomaly's Avatar
    Well post whenever you get the chance. I'd like to get things moving along by this Monday evening.