Thread: Come and Sign In

The Quiet One Come and Sign In Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Come and Sign In

While I am trying to avoid having too many threads to clutter things up, I'm trying this out so I know what I'm looking out. Simply put, I just need you to come here and post saying that you want to join the tournament. You do not need to have a profile ready, but I need to know how many people I'm looking at so I can start making some deadlines a little more concrete as well as start planning the next stage of the tournamet.

At this point, you do not need some detailed post here, just saying you are signing up, and that you are working on a profile. I don't care if it is two words at this point. I just need to know where people stand. If you already have created a profile you do not need to post here, I know you are already signed up.

Tournament of Heroes Participants:
    Aerif
    Anomaly
    Dragonheart
    Itachi Uchiha
    Cassie-chan
    Musicmuse
    Tisko - Unable to participate
    Psiko
    Slim - Removed No Character
    Hexin
    H.U.N.K.
    Rabble Rouser
    Dante Fatima
    Haku
    Ferhant

Well count me in, tommorrow i'll hav my profile ready so tonight i'm just telling you i'm joining. By the way my profile will be added onto this post so it will be here tommorrow. i should be quite active so i'll be able to at least get one to three posts a day or couple days in here asap.

Blog Entries
    There is a seperate profile thread, this is not the thread for the profile to be posted. It is clearly outlined in the forum, so you should be able to find it easily. This not meant to be a place to post profiles, just where you "Sign your name" so to speak.

Signing does not you hold bound to participate, but anyone one the list that does not post a profile I will PM just to remind them in the event that life happened and it slipped their mind.

I'm in.

While I already have a profile posted, I'm posting here so your information will be complete on who's participating.

The Lost Writer Come and Sign In Psiko's Avatar
    I'm in as soon as I get around to ending the laziness and posting a profile. I want to focus some thought into it, obviously, and the hectic day-to-day life as a salaried manager has me running around with little time for myself. It sucks, but at the same time I'm loving it. So yeah, I'll stop rambling now. I'm in.

I'm all over this one.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad to see more people to add to the list. Please, tell those that you RP with or have in the past. They might not have seen the announcement and would be interested in joining. Everyone is welcome to join up.

I'll be sending out PMs to those on the other thread back in the RP OoC forum to notify them, in the event that they did not know about the new forum.

Have your eyes been opened? Come and Sign In Nehi's Avatar
    Alright, sign me up. I can feel the excitement flowing through me already. I think this'll help me improve my rping skills. Such as typing longer paragraphs and etc..

Magically Delicous Come and Sign In Merlin's Avatar
    Not like I need to post here or anything, but I felt like it to let everyone know who doesn't know that yes, I am a judge and am still going to be one.. XD

Don't bother trying to kiss ass, because when it comes to judging, I'm like Simon off of American Idol... [/evil laugh]

Registered User Come and Sign In HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well now that i have the main part of my charecter done ill hop in.
    Just one qustion: Do the charecters die or dose the clan die(like mine Night fall thieves)?

Rabble Rouser
    hey i want to join

X: Dante Alexander Fatima Signed in.

Have your eyes been opened? Come and Sign In Nehi's Avatar
    Sorry for spamming here, but when is the rp going to start?

Blog Entries
    Well I am announcing the deadline for signing up for the tournament. As of Tuesday night at midnight, Tuesday/Wednesday I will close the threads for signing up and profiles. When that happens I will begin creating the brackets for the tournament as well as the quests. When that is finished I will announce the pairings or groups. When I have announced them I will give you one day to reflect and ask questions. At which point I shall create your threads and you can begin posting.

If you have any questions about this bring them up now.

Finding Answers Come and Sign In Fehrant's Avatar
    I'm in. Reading background information, and thinking up a profile. Nothing solid yet, but I'll come up with something by tonight, most likely.

Blog Entries
    That sounds good, if anyone of you knows of someone else that would like to join please encourage them. We are currently at 15, and I would be nice to have an even 16 for the tournament. While I am not going to cut things off at 16, we are very close to having a round number. If we had 17 that would fine as well.

And right now, I'm planning on starting the Roleplaying on next Sunday. So plan accordingly.

Blog Entries
    Well I have closed the threads down, and we are sadly short two people, so we did not have 15 that I was expecting. The tournament will only have 13 participants. However, I will make due with this and I have made the adjustments required. I will announced the first round of quests on Sunday, barring any unforeseen difficulties.

The bracket system if you are wondering has already been sorted out to work for 13. How it will work out I will make clear on Sunday. I'll just say for now that it will be unconventional, but for a RP Tournament it will work out just fine.

Everyone that signed up has been accepted and start preparing yourself for the first rounds. Remember that this is a cooperative effort as much as it is a competition, this is still a RP and not a RPB, fighting each other is not a requirement or even advised since you would probably have trouble completing your objective. But it is up to you how you go about the quest, so if you wish to fight there is no rule against it.

Also I have selected the three judges that will be watching over the tournament and deciding who will be going on to the next round. They are Shan'do Spike, a long standing judge from ToA, Merlin, holder of the last RP Tournament and LocoColt04, another long standing judge from ToA. Myself, I will be simply be the guide, I will be creating your quests and working the over arching plot for the tournament.

I will explain these things again at the start of the quests. I will send out PMs notifying everyone of the starting of the tournament as well as PMs for any changes that happen in the world events that may impact your characters. Since you will probably be away from civilization during the quests these things might not affect you, unless say a war breaks out and there is now an army marching through your area. I will be very clear about the events. And remember that if I make a post about something happening, if it makes sense to intregrate it into your story, do so. You are being judged on a variety of areas not just writing skill.