As it sounds, I am just going to open up a thread for asking all your questions. I had wanted to keep things with as few threads and necessary, but I guess one more will not hurt it. I'll transfer the posts that were made here and anyone with a question can ask me.

I prefer you did not PM for general questions simply because if you have a question, someone else probably has the same one. This way I can answer them generally, rather than personally. Questions about an individuals quest and something more personal, can be PM'd to me. But we are not at that point, so if you have a question this is place for it.

Well since merging and moving was being a pain, I'll just quote even one.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04
While I'm still unsure of whether I'll be participating or judging in this (the latter would be your call, of course, but the former depends upon my upcoming free time, which should hopefully be expanding), I do have a question for you all the same.

What is the tentative start date for the inaugural tournament? Are you placing a time limit on applications or are you waiting for a certain character cap instead? I figure these are the two questions that everyone who's interested will want to have answers for before anything else, so I'm asking now.
Answer:

Well the start date will be tentatively set for two week down the road. Though I'm going to be judging a lot of it by the responses I get from people. I know that there are already good hand full, like 8 or so. So consider the deadline for profiles in two Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
You'll have to forgive me I put together this last night so I was distracted. I had all of the information, but I did not put it all in the right places. I had meant to include the story in this thread as well. I went and made that correction now. Since I'm more awake now I'll be going around cleaning things up if I made any other mistakes.

The rules thread has all of the information aside from the story, because the story will change, but the rules will remain unchanged. The story and quest threads are made seperate mainly to answer any questions at this point. Though the quest thread is also going to have all of the quests as they are announced, so it will be used. I'm going to leave the story thread for questions to be asked about the story itself so that it can be explained there.

The profile is not too bad and relays important information. Just remember that having a thorough profile will be important so that those who are RPing with you have an understanding of how you are. It will also aid me as well. But you do not have be so thorough there is nothing left for mystery. Just finding that balance so there is enough for people to work from.
Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
Perhaps you should make a Q&A topic or General Discussion topic in here so that silly ppl like administrators aren't breaking TFF Rules by posting unrelated questions in the 'Character Profile' topic...

Anywho, since I'm a judge I don't believe I need a character profile, unless I am judging IC, in which case I will edit this post and add something.