Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: General Discussion (Q&A) Thread

The Quiet One General Discussion (Q&A) Thread Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I will be making the thread tonight like before. I wanted to give everyone a day to take things in and get what immediate questions out of the way before it started. The thread will be up in about 5 hours and when it is up, you can post whenever you want to. The round will start at the point I post the thread.

HRH Albha General Discussion (Q&A) Thread Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well your giving us the vote on whether to continue, and I think that continuing will give the judges a better idea of who to grant more points too. I vote that we continue to see how the RP continues and so that the judges have more material to work with...

Lady Succubus General Discussion (Q&A) Thread Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But it won't really be all that good if you're forcing yourself to continue, though.
    If you're forcing yourself, it'll look like crap.

HRH Albha General Discussion (Q&A) Thread Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heck, most of the time it kinda looks crap compared to the others work for me! I'm just happy to continue because roleplaying is a bit of a passion for me!

General Discussion (Q&A) Thread Anomaly's Avatar
    I have to admit I've kind of lost interest. You'd think with me able to take control of the adversary in this RP I could spice things up, but really I feel like I've written myself into a corner until the ambassadors have a chance to speak to one another. It would help if there was a person devoted to holding up the antagonists side of the RP.

The Lost Writer General Discussion (Q&A) Thread Psiko's Avatar
    This entire idea failed to take off from day one, I think. Sorry Andro, but that is what I have seen. It is a wonderful concept. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered the idea of running a RP Tourney at TFF in the past. You were brave enough to try and make this thing get underway, and for that I give you major props.

What we need to do now is figure out what went right, and what went wrong. Then build off of that information so that hopefully next time it takes off better.

I lost interest when it was Anomaly and myself posting back and forth in this round. When I saw no one else was doing anything, I stopped caring. We need some way of pulling attention and maintaining it. Perhaps having it start somewhere where there is almost immediate action? I think that would at least get people posting to begin with. Just a thought.

Blog Entries
    Well one thing that people neglected was that the start location was the town for the summit and not their respective countries. So they just started introduction posts all over again. I was hoping to eliminate that, by putting them straight in the middle of the situation. Because the summit had already begun. I guess that was miscommunicated.

It had promise at the start where everyone was posting really quickly. But it just fell off really quick. Though I had the feeling from the first round that this was not going to end too well. This round only further confirmed my fears.

But as you said Psiko. I want to get down and discuss with everyone that participated what they thought that worked and did not work. It seems like there is a consensus about ending the tournament in a default no winner at this point.

Dragonheart and Musicmuse still have yet to report in. But I will create a thread specifically made to discuss the short comings and successes of this tournament. Because I want to try to get this to actually work. It does require a lot of fine tuning. I already have thoughts on things that may work out for the future. But I will leave those for a discussion in that thread.

Now that I'm back from my unforseen absence, I'm reading over everything and I'm kind of happy it died out for a bit cuz I enjoyed it and would be happy to continue if there are others willing to do the same.

Blog Entries
    Well I was extremely delayed, but I had hoped that DH would post before I decided. That did not happen. So as you probably figured already the tournament is closed for this round. It really was not going to continue with the way things were. I posted a new thread to open the floor for discussing the tournament as a whole for evaluation. Please post there and give me your thoughts.

Reaverion
    tournament of heroes what is it about?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2