Thread: Second Orphan

Second Orphan

I'm on my third run through and I just can't get past the second Orphan. Sometimes I get him up to 400 and then it just goes back to zero.
    I can hit him all right, but I keep running out of time.
    I can't figure out why his counter goes back to zero just before stagger point.

Re: Second Orphan

If I can beat him, you can too. I couldn't beat the first form but beat the second on my first try. The reason why I'm saying this is because when I beat it I had extremely low max health for each character(about 4000 each).
    All you have to do is:
    Party: Lightening, Fang, Hope
    Padigrams:Rav, Rav, Syn
    Rav,Rav,Rav,
    Com,Com,Rav
    Med,Sen,Med

Start the battle with rav,rav,syn stay in that till ALL your characters have haste.
    After haste is casted, go to rav,rav,rav and just go crazy till its staggered(You may need to switch to med,sen,med to heal) After its staggered just switch to com,com,rav.
    Repeat that till its over. the batle took me like 2:30

Re: Second Orphan

"If I can beat him, you can too"

That's what I always think about myself. Thanks for the reply. I did get him in the end. The strange thing is, I'd been round twice before and I didn't evern remember the second one - it was that easy. But this time I got round it a bit like you say, with lots of buffing.
    I've carried on after the end, but it doesn't really seem to get to me like the game itself. I think I'll have another go from the beginning.