Thread: mission 64 help

mission 64 help

Hey guys,

I did pretty much everything except for mission 64. I went to the place and tried to activate the ceith stone for mission 64 but it is still laying down on the ground. What do I have to before it gets up? And what kind of accessories should I equip for this tough boss?

The Quiet One mission 64 help Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: mission 64 help

Did you go to the site of the mission 64 boss or the site of the Cie'th stone? Because the boss is in those ruins with the big sphere and several Cie'th stones on the ground. If that is where you went then you're in the wrong location. The mission stone for 64 is in Oreba where you fought the Bart guy at the end of the bridge. Yeah, it's a long walk for the most annoying option boss in the game.

As for accessories, you will want to have strength bonus on your guys so that you can deal more damage whenever you get into a staggered state. You'll also want to have Genji Gloves if you can to help you out whenever you do break the limit, which at this point I think you should be without much trouble.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries

You obviously haven't beaten every mark yet. In order to unlock Mark 64, you have to have completed marks 27 and 51, and have at least beaten Barthandalous (sp) in Chapter 11 before it's unlocked.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Did you go to the site of the mission 64 boss or the site of the Cie'th stone? Because the boss is in those ruins with the big sphere and several Cie'th stones on the ground. If that is where you went then you're in the wrong location. The mission stone for 64 is in Oreba where you fought the Bart guy at the end of the bridge. Yeah, it's a long walk for the most annoying option boss in the game.

As for accessories, you will want to have strength bonus on your guys so that you can deal more damage whenever you get into a staggered state. You'll also want to have Genji Gloves if you can to help you out whenever you do break the limit, which at this point I think you should be without much trouble.
    I went to the oreba village, where the ceith stone for mission 64 is at. It is also the place where you fight the old guy. But ceith stone is still laying down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    You obviously haven't beaten every mark yet. In order to unlock Mark 64, you have to have completed marks 27 and 51, and have at least beaten Barthandalous (sp) in Chapter 11 before it's unlocked.
    Dude I beat the game and finished every chapters and yes I did missions 27 and 51. 27 is where you go to taejin tower and go to the ground lvl from apex. By doing that you fight that flying thingy and I did 51 as well.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 06-04-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Double Posting

The Quiet One mission 64 help Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Please refrain from double posting. I merged the two posts together, but if you're going to response to more than one person please do it in one post.

As for why it is not up, I can't be certain. I know that I did the mission last so I had completed all of the others which may have been prerequisites for it. I'm guessing that if it is not up yet and you completed both of the missions that they said are required is that there are more requirements for it.

I don't know if this is a factor, but if you notice the mini-Cie'th stones that are laying down at the site of the boss's location. There will be some that are up and some that are down. I think you have to get all of them to raise up before you can get the mission 64 stone to rise. That would be my guess.

I do know that there are 7 undead cie'th type of monsters that are required for a trophy, one of them being the mission 64. So my guess would be that you need to kill all 6 of the other undead mission monsters before it will be unlocked. Since more than likely the six stones there are linked with those others.

I looked at a guide and it lists missions 7, 12, 27, 30, 34 and 51 at the other missions besides 64 required for the trophy. So my advice would to be try and finish those six missions and try the stone again.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner