Thread: Mission 29 Juggernaut

SeeD Squall

Mission 29 Juggernaut

I am trying to get 5 stars on all missions.

I got mission 29 and killed the juggernaut. I got 0 stars.

I could not get a pre-emptive strike. I start the battle with Light Med, Fang Sab and hope Syn. Haste, protect, slow poison. Turn to Rav, com, rav. Stagger rinse and repeat when needed. Seems like there is not a better method to kill, unless I am just over looking something.

The only way that I can think of is to get the gold watch to extend the timer on the battle. Am I correct, or is there a better more efficient way to kill it.

Thanks for your input.

GranFran Mission 29 Juggernaut GranFran's Avatar

Re: Mission 29 Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by SeeD Squall View Post
    I am trying to get 5 stars on all missions.

I got mission 29 and killed the juggernaut. I got 0 stars.

I could not get a pre-emptive strike. I start the battle with Light Med, Fang Sab and hope Syn. Haste, protect, slow poison. Turn to Rav, com, rav. Stagger rinse and repeat when needed. Seems like there is not a better method to kill, unless I am just over looking something.

The only way that I can think of is to get the gold watch to extend the timer on the battle. Am I correct, or is there a better more efficient way to kill it.

Thanks for your input.
    The only way I got that big bugger was by cheating a little, hon.. I used a Deceptisol (sneaky smoke bomb) on myself and got a preempt that way..
    Don't know if you want to do that or not but it sure helped me get 5 stars on him.. Sometimes a little smoke goes a long way..

SeeD Squall

I totally forgot about the deceptisol!

I never use them much, so that is a great idea.

Thanks for the info!

GranFran Mission 29 Juggernaut GranFran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SeeD Squall View Post
    I totally forgot about the deceptisol!

I never use them much, so that is a great idea.

Thanks for the info!
    Your welcome, hon.. Just remember they cost a huge 30,000 gil each so use them with descretion.. The Aegisol and Fortisol are less expensive at 12,000 gil and I actually think they are more helpful against the really big bad bosses then anything else.. They sure give you an edge going into battle.. But I used them sparingly as they too are expensive.. Don't forget about them though..