Thread: Meaning of FNC and Aerosols

Meaning of FNC and Aerosols

1: What is the meaning of Fabula Nova Crystallis? and what are these three other final fantasy 13 games im hearing about? I thought there was only one.

2. In ff13, where do you find Aerosols, im towards the end of chapter 11, and i am dangerously low on them. Where can you buy/find them and stock up?

Registered User Meaning of FNC and Aerosols

Re: Meaning of FNC and Aerosols

1.) Fabula Nova Crystallis is translated from latin as being roughly "Fable of new crystal". Basically, all the games in the FNC series are going to revolve around the same mythos of this "new crystal" thing going on, but set in different universes. As for the others, there is a PS3 exclusive title called Versus XIII, and a PSP game called Agito XIII.

As for your second question, I can't help you there. I haven't quite gotten that far.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 04-08-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Meaning of FNC and Aerosols Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skid Rock View Post
    Aerosols
    Do you mean Aegisols? I haven't heard of any item called an aerosol. Anyway, you can increase your chance of getting shrouds in battle by equipping an accessory called the Survival Catalog. Later on in chapter 12, I believe, after you fight a boss, you gain access to a store that sells shrouds.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Registered User Meaning of FNC and Aerosols Ether's Avatar

also the lower your star rating in fights helps get the "shrouds" early on...

I feel epic... Meaning of FNC and Aerosols Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Skid Rock View Post
    2. In ff13, where do you find Aerosols, im towards the end of chapter 11, and i am dangerously low on them. Where can you buy/find them and stock up?
    How lucky for you! You'll need a Chocobo to do this, however. You can get one by doing Cie'th missions 1-14. Now, go find Cie'th mission 15, and beat it. You'll get the Survivalist Catalog for it, which conveniently increases the drop rate of shrouds. I've used it, and it really does improve it.

I'm not sure if the four shrouds have different drop rates, but Aegisol seems to have the highest. And since equipping it, I have 16 now. However, I never came across a single Fortisol or Deceptisol.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

I mean in genereal, like, all of the 4 different shrouds. So, yeah,

Spoiler Alert:

I've already gotten past Atmos, and im climbing the tower...and my question is: how can i go back to the beggining of Chapter 11? This is where missions 1-15 are, and i cannot go back there...

any help?

Registered User Meaning of FNC and Aerosols Ether's Avatar

Im doing the missions now lol So I havent gotten that far im still in chap 11 but I do know after you beat the game you save befor that and itll give you the operatunety to "warp" back to that point after the game is beaten and you can do the missing missions

This ain't no place for no hero Meaning of FNC and Aerosols Tiffany's Avatar

When you get to the area that the end-game is going to start, you will be able to warp back to either Eden or Gran Pulse. I haven't done the Eden one yet, but the Gran Pulse brings you back to the Base Camp where you started the area.

Death Before Dishonor Meaning of FNC and Aerosols Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As for your first question it refers to the new FF games coming out. Such as the sweet ass Versus XIII(which will be the second game I own for ps3).

The second one. I guess you run around and fight shit til you get then. I had that catalog thing for like 2 min. Then I saw that it was worth 50,000 gil. So I sold that motherf*cker.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!