Thread: Anyone finished this game yet?

Anyone finished this game yet?

Just curious to the opinion of those who have actualy played it, I just hear rumours at the moment.

I just want the story to be great as that will keep me motivated to play to the end, XII I struggle to finish due to having no care about the characters but I think this seems different from what I can tell.

Che

Re: Anyone finished this game yet?

I'm assuming its quite different from FFXII. They're marketing the story and characters pretty hugely in this one, just about the opposite of how it is in FFXII.

Even if someone told you "it's good", or "it's terrible", it's just their opinion. You're gonna have to find out for yourself.

I want to play a game. Anyone finished this game yet? Zargabaath's Avatar

Considering that it has not been released to the Western markest (NA, EU, AUS, and whomever else) I don't think anybody on this site has beaten it. I have not seen anyone saying that they imported the japanese version of the game; I don't know if there is anyone who knows japanese in order to play the game. If somebody has beaten or played the Japanese version they have not made mention on it, publicly of their impressions.

As to when FFXIII will be released is in ... 13 days! That is if nobody counts March 9th as a day. I'm not even sure if Gamestop will be doing a midnight launch for the game; I'll have to check with my local store from which I pre-ordered my copy.

So it won't be long before people will have beaten and will start forming their impressions of it. Hang tight and you too will be able to play it soon.
    Last edited by Zargabaath; 02-24-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Zargabaath View Post
    Considering that it has not been released to the Western markest (NA, EU, AUS, and whomever else) I don't think anybody on this site has beaten it. I have not seen anyone saying that they imported the japanese version of the game; I don't know if there is anyone who can knows japanese in order to play the game. If somebody has beaten or played the Japanese version they have not made mention on it, publicly of their impressions.

As to when FFXIII will be released is in ... 13 days! That is if nobody counts March 9th as a day. I'm not even sure if Gamestop will be doing a midnight launch for the game; I'll have to check with my local store from which I pre-ordered my copy.

So it won't be long before people will have beaten and will start forming their impressions of it. Hang tight and you too will be able to play it soon.
    I think Rydialover may have played the japanese version? Could be wrong.

I have met people that speak Japanese and do play games early so interested if anyone form this forum has done the same. I think seeing the reviews and having someone on this forum giving their opinion is different, be able to atleast ask question and get more of a 'fan' feel for it.