Thread: how to make my characters invincible?

how to make my characters invincible?

I'm on chapter 13 now but my guys only have like 5000 to 6500 hp which is so little. How do I get to like 20000 to 30000? Is it possible to get to 99999 like ff10?

As for the CP, how far can the cp lvl go up to? is lvl 4 the max?

As for accessory, what should I wear to make my guys invincible? Some guy said you should definately equip auto-haste but I don't know how to get that. You need 'dash shoes' and upgrade that but I think I sold it. Can i get it from somewhere else? Help me plsss.

The Quiet One how to make my characters invincible? Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: how to make my characters invincible?

You won't unlock everything in the Crystarium until you beat the game. There is another stage to it that unlocks after the game is won. That is when you will start breaking the 10,000 HP barrier. However, even with all of that I think the best you can get is a little over 40,000 HP if you equip Snow with 4 like 3000 HP accessories.

The role level ends at 5 which you won't get until Stage 10 of the Crystarium is unlocked.

As for accessory, different accessories are needed for different fights. You can do a auto-tetradefense which gives Protect, Shell, Veil and Viligance I think. But it tends to run out a lot sooner than a Synergist's skill. I tended to go more towards Strength or Magic bonuses since they are more actively used and will always be present. Plus with a little work you can make them a +350.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries

Re: how to make my characters invincible?

I agree, this game is very situational. You could theoretically equip accessories to be 'invincible' against one enemy but those same accessories will get you slaughtered against another. That is why you should never sell your accessories, unless it's something like the +50 HP bangles which are quickly outclassed by their easy to acquire, higher level counterparts.

If you don't want to mess with the accessories a lot you can do fine in most fights with only +STR, +MAG and +HP gear. At the bare minimum do try upgrading at least your main battle team's weapons, though.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn